SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Looks Great! I'd love to do the same but in my part of Michigan, the State and County PD's love to pull you over and make you strip the film off of the glass!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,661 Posts
LLumar makes nice film, you'll love it & it will last the life of the car if you are careful not to use harsh cleaners on it !
I need to get mine done, just haven't had time to get to the tint shop.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,419 Posts
I feel it totally completes the car. 20% looks dark in pics but its perfect. Very easy to see put of and not too dark for cops to harass too much about.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,937 Posts
As others have said, makes it look meaner. My out the door was 150 as well.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,409 Posts
Looks Great! I'd love to do the same but in my part of Michigan, the State and County PD's love to pull you over and make you strip the film off of the glass!
How rude! That's not very civilian oriented. In fact, it's downright chickens**t. It's a violation here too but I have only been stopped once in 17 years of tint, and then there was no ticket, just a warning. Here anyway, it's all about attitude, bad attitude bad results. AZ was a different story, tint is expected and necessary due to the scorching temps.

I love the look of the OP's tint. Nice!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,419 Posts
Yeah its illegal here in north dakota too but ive heard its generally a warning or something like a $20 ticket. Havent been pulled over yet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts