SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you like your stock devils cut wheels as i do, but dont want to mismatch rear rims for your mickey tompsons then this is for you, triumph wheels is almost in completion of a 17in devils cut rim . mine is the prototype being produced as i right this, i will be geting 17in by 11in with the mickey tompson 315 50r 17 mounted balanced and shipped to me,with stock srt center caps tpsm sensors they will be powderd coated satin black to look like stock,bimark said they will also offer differnt sizes 17x9,5 17x 10,5 17x11 lso the same in 18 in.i have a rendition of what they will look like minus the cap and the color. contact bismark at triumph wheels for pricing and completion dates, i cant wait to get these i love my devils cut rims now i can put the mickeys on and evrything will match, i will be driving on the street and the track with these,bismark put alot of r+d into these wheels for fit and added strengh,i will post pics as they become avalible.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
55 Posts
if you like your stock devils cut wheels as i do, but dont want to mismatch rear rims for your mickey tompsons then this is for you, triumph wheels is almost in completion of a 17in devils cut rim . mine is the prototype being produced as i right this, i will be geting 17in by 11in with the mickey tompson 315 50r 17 mounted balanced and shipped to me,with stock srt center caps tpsm sensors they will be powderd coated satin black to look like stock,bimark said they will also offer differnt sizes 17x9,5 17x 10,5 17x11 lso the same in 18 in.i have a rendition of what they will look like minus the cap and the color. contact bismark at triumph wheels for pricing and completion dates, i cant wait to get these i love my devils cut rims now i can put the mickeys on and evrything will match, i will be driving on the street and the track with these,bismark put alot of r+d into these wheels for fit and added strengh,i will post pics as they become avalible.
I'm looking for the same thing and will be watching as this develops and the wheel paint will match too. This may be the first mod I purchase for my Redeye...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
320 Posts
Following, wanted to keep wheels looking like factory ... hope 18's come out as well!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
21 Posts
I am happy to see and hear this. I have been debating on exactly what to do for a track setup. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really do like the way the stock rims look,they will be great for street and strip,and on a side note all triumphs wheels a made in. USA,

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For sure,Bismarck at triumph deals with hellcat and red eyes all the time,that's why I went to him,go to his page and look at the gallery of srt. cars that he had done.he knows all the clearence issues ,

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,738 Posts
Huge Thanks 797rdeye for allowing us the time need it to develop this wheel. We’re in the prototype stages and wheels will be available in 17” and 18”

We’re also going to offering complete tire and wheel packages for those interested. Like the rest of our products, wheels are made to order and available in standard or custom colors.

Pics to follow ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Huge Thanks 797rdeye for allowing us the time need it to develop this wheel. We’re in the prototype stages and wheels will be available in 17” and 18”

We’re also going to offering complete tire and wheel packages for those interested. Like the rest of our products, wheels are made to order and available in standard or custom colors.

Pics to follow ;)
Thank you triumph for listening to the customer needs! Bring on the new products !

·
Registered
291 Posts
I will post pics as I get them,I can't wait till he gets them done!!!

Pics to follow ;)
I’m interested in a 17x11 as well. Will you be able to match the factory wheel color?

1 - 20 of 237 Posts