SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,449 Posts
It's not surprising. Considering no prep, cold tires yada yada. I'd like to see the next video at prepped track same race. Doubt that will happen.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,080 Posts
I had to see what vid was posted.....and no surprise...Throttle House. Are they supposed to be serious drivers? Neither one has any concept of feathering into a throttle on a supercharged car - because smoking tires looks so much cooler.

Reactions: Yaya

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to see what vid was posted.....and no surprise...Throttle House. Are they supposed to be serious drivers? Neither one has any concept of feathering into a throttle on a supercharged car - because smoking tires looks so much cooler.
I can do both! Lmao

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
188 Posts
Considering the C8 went against a new Charger Hellcat Widebody and absolutely destroyed it and also beat up a GT500 this doesn't come as a surprise. I love my Mopars but let's be honest, we can't put power to the ground due to lack of traction. The C8 is an impressive machine.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
123 Posts
Crappy factory tires means we cant put the power to the ground? Drag radials or super sticky track type tires are mandatory if you are serious about performance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts