SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
2,402 Posts
I wish the center part was taller than the stock HC hood. I would love to replace my current ram air hood with a CF HC hood, but I would lose the aggressive look the Ram air gives.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
99 Posts
Where is the best place to order the Anderson Carbon Fiber Hood from? I've visited several web sites. In some cases, it seems cheaper until you add shipping and handling. Some charge $0.00 for shipping making their hood the better buy in the end.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT 392
4,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Where is the best place to order the Anderson Carbon Fiber Hood from? I've visited several web sites. In some cases, it seems cheaper until you add shipping and handling. Some charge $0.00 for shipping making their hood the better buy in the end.
If you pm us with your full ship to address we will be happy to provide you with an out the door cost.

- Alexis

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
986 Posts
I purchased direct from Anderson Composites.
Do not ship this part cheaply. Anderson had a special carrier (cant recall who) that made an appointment to deliver so I was home.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,134 Posts
Your car looks awesome tmac. Are you still happy with the hood and spoiler? I'm an thinking of getting both as well. Also, did you go with the Mopar hood pins? Thanks

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
986 Posts
Your car looks awesome tmac. Are you still happy with the hood and spoiler? I'm an thinking of getting both as well. Also, did you go with the Mopar hood pins? Thanks
I appreciate the compliment. Thanks.
I am as happy today with both pieces as I was when I orignally got them. And yes, the hood pins are the Mopar pieces.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
788 Posts
Interesting thread.... I still wonder why...? Unless there is some serious benefit, how about manufacturing some bad ass louvers, rock guards, wheel shrouds etc. HC/SRT hoods look pretty badass with multiple striping/graphics options and mine didn't launch @ 181....I'll keep my OEM

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
2,402 Posts
Interesting thread.... I still wonder why...? Unless there is some serious benefit, how about manufacturing some bad ass louvers, rock guards, wheel shrouds etc. HC/SRT hoods look pretty badass with multiple striping/graphics options and mine didn't launch @ 181....I'll keep my OEM
Your opinion is noted.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts