SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Anderson has posted about the dry carbon Demon hood, the new roof, the deck lid and spoiler but I just saw a picture of the car at SEMA and it appears to have carbon fiber doors and front fenders. Maybe just door skins but still, Anderson, give us the scoop.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From another social media site in partial answer to my question - "Challenger doors, roof, grille and tail light surround are new"

·
Vendor
119 Posts
Ok, Anderson has posted about the dry carbon Demon hood, the new roof, the deck lid and spoiler but I just saw a picture of the car at SEMA and it appears to have carbon fiber doors and front fenders. Maybe just door skins but still, Anderson, give us the scoop.
The Demon we have on display has CF doors, roof, rockers, rear flares, rear wide body valance, rear surround, higher than OE rear Demon spoiler, hood, front fenders, front flares, grille and front splitter. these items are not skins. The roof is dry carbon fiber that we shot with clear coat to match the rest of the components. We will have a dry carbon OE Demon hood soon along with dry carbon doors and decklid. The dry carbon hood weighs 20 lbs. The front fenders and flares are available separate.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are these parts available now? Any pricing and weight for each?
I also like the new rear spoiler. I have a wicker bill on my stock spoiler now but would certainly rather have a light 1 piece unit.

·
Vendor
119 Posts
Are these parts available now? Any pricing and weight for each?
I also like the new rear spoiler. I have a wicker bill on my stock spoiler now but would certainly rather have a light 1 piece unit.
We will have items up on our website next week with pricing and weights. Also, we will be offering the new rear spoiler with or without an adjustable wicker bill.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We will have items up on our website next week with pricing and weights. Also, we will be offering the new rear spoiler with or without an adjustable wicker bill.
I'm getting all giddy. :) Now please just make a dry carbon hood without the massive Demon hood scoop. That's a significant drag that many of us don't want. Then a front fascia would be very nice. After that, maybe you guys could make some carbon fiber canards for our 15 and up fascias since you make them for the 14 and older cars?
Why did you guys make a front grille as well? I imagine there's no weight savings. Was it just for style?

·
Vendor
119 Posts
I'm getting all giddy. :) Now please just make a dry carbon hood without the massive Demon hood scoop. That's a significant drag that many of us don't want. Then a front fascia would be very nice. After that, maybe you guys could make some carbon fiber canards for our 15 and up fascias since you make them for the 14 and older cars?
Why did you guys make a front grille as well? I imagine there's no weight savings. Was it just for style?
Correct, not much in weight savings with grille, rockers or rear valance. At this time, the only dry hood available will be the Demon OE version.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Ok. I have a question regarding the top. Can I assume that for somebody like me who has a sunroof and would like to get rid of it..... can that all be replaced with your one piece CF panel? If so that could be a significant weight savings. Thanks....

·
Registered
788 Posts
How about some real carbon fiber hood vent inserts for the Charger hood?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts