SRT Hellcat Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I spoke with someone from your company a few months ago at the big Ford race and show in Bradenton Florida I asked about the stock style and the raised version fitting the Challenger Hellcat with a Whipple 4.5. I was told you guys were receiving a Whipple 4.5 to test fit the hoods and let us know the results I'm still waiting and interested Thanks

·
Vendor
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I spoke with someone from your company a few months ago at the big Ford race and show in Bradenton Florida I asked about the stock style and the raised version fitting the Challenger Hellcat with a Whipple 4.5. I was told you guys were receiving a Whipple 4.5 to test fit the hoods and let us know the results I'm still waiting and interested Thanks
We did not test fit our two hoods with Whipple 4.5 in-house. We have learned from another Challenger owner that our hoods out-of-the-box will not clear the Whipple supercharger. Some modification will be required.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Don't cheat me Make one lol I think the factory style hood works fine Can you advise me if I'm correct about that Thanks

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
View attachment 520351
I know not on your Website . But on there website they offer carbon fiber look also they offer locking hood pins with a key option.
I dont have an anderson hood, but I do have a CF hood and wanted to use these pins and bought them, but they do not look as good as they do in the pics. Seems like they are just hydrodipped. Id pass on the CF looking ones. Or you can buy mine :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I dont have an anderson hood, but I do have a CF hood and wanted to use these pins and bought them, but they do not look as good as they do in the pics. Seems like they are just hydrodipped. Id pass on the CF looking ones. Or you can buy mine :)
That’s what I figured.
Thanks for sharing RK

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Whip,
You're going to have a lot of options....
Yo AC
Getting my Demon Carbon fiber hood and heat shields from you guys delivered on Monday.
Any measurements or blue prints you guys have for the right layout and or cut outs for heat shields?
You tube videos etc..??
Lol I don’t want to screw it up. Wanting it to look oem style! Nice and clean.
Thanks
I will post up pics as soon as I get it on.

·
Vendor
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Yo AC
Getting my Demon Carbon fiber hood and heat shields from you guys delivered on Monday.
Any measurements or blue prints you guys have for the right layout and or cut outs for heat shields?
You tube videos etc..??
Lol I don’t want to screw it up. Wanting it to look oem style! Nice and clean.
Thanks
I will post up pics as soon as I get it on.
We have a pic of heat shield installed on a Demon hood on our website.
Heat Shield - ThermoTec Aluminized Heat Barrier Adhesive Back

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
AC
Just got my hood & dam it looks awesome!
Great craftsmanship and quality!
I can’t wait to put it on this weekend.
:oops::D:cool:

81 - 100 of 109 Posts