SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a new exhaust, I want something loud... I've tried a Corsa extreme and Borla attak (which i think are the loudest out of them) on my Corvette.. and I wasn't overly impressed, to be honest I was expecting them to be much louder.. I didn't notice a huge difference from stock.

I also kept getting engine lights for the AFM valves. Borla was nice enough to send me 2 free mid pipes with valves replacements and I would still get engine codes. That being said it was really frustrating constantly battling this issue. not a huge deal but not fun when you spend 4k (Canadian) on an exhaust and its not working as it should.

looking for something loud and easy to install that wont throw up engine lights.. any suggestions?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,866 Posts
ARH 2 inch long tubes with their 3.5 inch xpipe and 3 inch cat back.
As for the valves, get the z automotive inactive exhaust simulators.

Reactions: DoubleD

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
163 Posts
I have Kooks 2 inch long tubes with Kooks catless offroad pipes and my car isn't loud, it's f***ing loud. It will be an E85 only car hence the lack of cats. It also drones which was a huge let down so buyer beware.

On the upside it turns heads due to the exhaust rumble and don't let anyone tell you that headers don't make power. They do and I have the time slips to prove the before and after with drag radials and no tune.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,866 Posts
My headers and exhaust are being delivered tomorrow, and I have a set to use to delete the valves.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,866 Posts
20210304_171205.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts