SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am about 2 hrs away from having my own HC whine. My Cat is in and getting cleaned up. If everything goes right, I will have it today! On my way to the dealer.
pre-congratulations S&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see your very own whine and howl lol

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Sounds magnificent! I just turned 500 miles yesterday. I agree with the posts that the whine (and power / throttle response) seem to increase after 500 miles. It has made a "scary beast" into an even "scarier beast"!

Reactions: Carnage

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds magnificent! I just turned 500 miles yesterday. I agree with the posts that the whine (and power / throttle response) seem to increase after 500 miles. It has mad a "scary beast" into an even "scarier beast"!
yep! it's so awesome it gives me chills :)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
yep! it's so awesome it gives me chills :)
Had all reflashes / updates done yesterday except upper radiator hose clamp (will come in today) and the fuel rail recall (they had no official "fix" as of yesterday). The SRT tech did not see any evidence of leaks though.

Reactions: Carnage

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Had all reflashes / updates done yesterday except upper radiator hose clamp (will come in today) and the fuel rail recall (they had no official "fix" as of yesterday). The SRT tech did not see any evidence of leaks though.
yeah these recalls and fixes take so many months to be entered into the system. did you get the hose clamp from mopar or the bmw 44mm-64mm one?

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,650 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.