SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No details, from another site
Probably not a wreck, but more than a buffing required

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Well, they cannot blame it on a satin black hood for sure.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
1,077 Posts
Shit
A short live :(

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
So sad! Just like the "Snake Bite" that many have endured while driving Vipers. So maybe we need to coin a new phrase for wrecked Hellcats. "Cat Scratch Fever", "Wrong Turn On The Highway To Hell", "Feline Distemper" are just a few ideas. I was also going to say "Pu**y Whipped" also. Can I say that? I guess I just did...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
I got an awesome set of tools, I can fix it!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
One additional observation. Has anyone noticed how well the front end of these cars has held up in forward crashes? Somewhat reassuring in the event that any of us should ever get in to "the big one"!

Reactions: LForst

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
So sad to see this after these cars have not even been delivered to the general public for even 6-months yet. I would just be sick to my stomach if that happened to me. I would just start over vice trying to fix it. When there's that much damage, cars are typically never the same.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Breaks my heart!! Poor Hellbaby. Sucks for the owner that now has to wait for it to be fixed...hopefully it can be fixed. Can you imagine waiting all this time for your baby and then having to wait for a whole other one to be built and be at the back of this huge line? UGHHHHH!!! :confused:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Agreed,, what if it got stolen,, back to the end of the line,,, that's the worst,, waiting on your hellcat,, when you first order it, it's not that bad,, but once it's built,, that's when the issue comes in on waiting, and getting mad cause it's not moving as fast as you would like

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.