SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a custom ring made by Chris Black Designs in Australia (I own a few of their pieces) that will bear the Hellcat logo up top, "SRT" in the proper font on one side and "707hp" on the other side.

I figured while the mold is being made, there might be others interested in getting one. Chris Black Designs is one of the most famous sterling silver ring makers, mainly known for skull rings, and they do full one-off customs as well. These are big, heavy rings made in solid Sterling Silver, not a cheap toy ring. My last ring cost a little over $600 from them, but the Hellcat ring should be much less.

Assuming I can get 9 other orders confirmed, I would expect the price to be around $300-$350 delivered. Each would be individually numbered.

I'm not offering these personally, I will not be accepting money or anything like that. Interested parties would be ordering directly with Chris Black Designs, not going through me.

I'm just passing along the info and deal to anyone interested. I should have a CAD rendering in the next week or so to show you. If you like the design and like whatever the final price is, I'll give the contact info here and each of you can order directly with the info I have provided.

If you want one, and can justify the estimated expense on a custom ring, please post below....

·
Have Guns Will Travel
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6,295 Posts
Any idea on cost?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
I would really like to have a HellCat ring, and the examples that you shared are lovely, great craftsmanship! I love the rings you showed us, my only problem is that they are really big. I am a tall girl, but I have small hands (I wear a size 4.5 on my ring finger, and a 5.5 on my index finger), and I cannot tolerate wearing rings that are too big ... makes me feel like I oughta being carrying my hand in a wheelbarrow. I would love to have one for myself, but judging by your earlier post I am afraid I will be out of luck. Might have to settle for getting one for my husband instead. Do you know if Mr Black would have the capability of making the ring on a smaller scale?

I am looking forward to learning more! :)

April

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
177 Posts
I would like a hellcat ring. If you cannot get it, I have a jeweler currently making me a gambling piece, and i can get him to make this.. But let. Me know.
Thank you

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts
I just asked my fiancée if I could have one made for my wedding ring, she just rolled her eyes and walked away.........

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would like a hellcat ring. If you cannot get it, I have a jeweler currently making me a gambling piece, and i can get him to make this.. But let. Me know.
Thank you
No, but thank you, I am 100% getting this made for me. The "up in the air" thing is if more people want them, and what that cost would be.

Seems that others do, so he is working on it right now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would really like to have a HellCat ring, and the examples that you shared are lovely, great craftsmanship! I love the rings you showed us, my only problem is that they are really big. I am a tall girl, but I have small hands (I wear a size 4.5 on my ring finger, and a 5.5 on my index finger), and I cannot tolerate wearing rings that are too big ... makes me feel like I oughta being carrying my hand in a wheelbarrow. I would love to have one for myself, but judging by your earlier post I am afraid I will be out of luck. Might have to settle for getting one for my husband instead. Do you know if Mr Black would have the capability of making the ring on a smaller scale?

I am looking forward to learning more! :)

April
I asked Cory (the designer and maker) this morning, I will let you know what he says!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
I would like to order one, but would like to see what the design looks like first, if that is possible, maybe a sketch or something.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
177 Posts
All I want to know is, what's the final price, and does he do PayPal???
I am serious. Money, mouth, that sort of thing...
Thank you

1 - 20 of 248 Posts