Moparpalooza
Charger SRT Hellcat
757 Posts
Got mine today. 17/20

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
18 Posts
I am having a custom ring made by Chris Black Designs in Australia (I own a few of their pieces) that will bear the Hellcat logo up top, "SRT" in the proper font on one side and "707hp" on the other side.

I figured while the mold is being made, there might be others interested in getting one. Chris Black Designs is one of the most famous sterling silver ring makers, mainly known for skull rings, and they do full one-off customs as well. These are big, heavy rings made in solid Sterling Silver, not a cheap toy ring. My last ring cost a little over $600 from them, but the Hellcat ring should be much less.

Assuming I can get 9 other orders confirmed, I would expect the price to be around $300-$350 delivered. Each would be individually numbered.

I'm not offering these personally, I will not be accepting money or anything like that. Interested parties would be ordering directly with Chris Black Designs, not going through me.

I'm just passing along the info and deal to anyone interested. I should have a CAD rendering in the next week or so to show you. If you like the design and like whatever the final price is, I'll give the contact info here and each of you can order directly with the info I have provided.

If you want one, and can justify the estimated expense on a custom ring, please post below....
Did I miss your post with the pic of your ring?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,010 Posts
Myself and the missus are very pleased with ours.
Asked Cory to leave off the side engravings
IMG_1902.JPG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,819 Posts
Are these still available?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
188 Posts
To my knowledge the example ring is not licensed by FCA-

We are the official licensed manufacturer for FCA on Hell Cat rings and have recently signed on with Mopar and Hemi-

You can reach out to me for details-

Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,819 Posts

We are the official licensed manufacturer for FCA on Hell Cat rings and have recently signed on with Mopar and Hemi-

Thanks
What does yours look like?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
Here is the last rendering, now you can see the opposite side. Cory has been out of town for the last week or two for a family emergency, he will be back home next week to begin work on these. I will update when he is ready to accept your orders.

View attachment 22342
I do not know how to proceed. I want one. Haven't bought myself a ring in years so will have to come size. Real nice. Hope soon

·
Moparpalooza
Charger SRT Hellcat
757 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
60 Posts
How do I order one of these rings?? I'd like to get one before Christmas for my husband! Please help!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
60 Posts

Thanks
Can I order one of these rings through you?

221 - 240 of 248 Posts