SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
I get down to Iowa a lot. Matter of fact, picking up a new trailer in Bancroft on Tuesday. How about folks over in Sioux Falls? Lots of people come up to the Twin Cities in May for Mopars in the Park. Welcome, I like the color of your Hellcat!

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,984 Posts
Nice looking Challenger Hellcat.
Love the color.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get down to Iowa a lot. Matter of fact, picking up a new trailer in Bancroft on Tuesday. How about folks over in Sioux Falls? Lots of people come up to the Twin Cities in May for Mopars in the Park. Welcome, I like the color of your Hellcat!
Bancroft, NE??? Not very far from me. Send me the date for Mopars in the Park......I'll be there!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
602 Posts
I really live in Marion but Cedar Rapids is more known. I have a few cars and I used to go to shows and stuff but not much anymore. If I'm available, I'll go and look around at a show or something. Mostly, I'm either driving the HC (Billet Silver with Flat hood) or my Viper Convertible (Silver also) so he may have seen me around

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
217 Posts
I am in Sioux Falls, SD. I run my cars at Thunder Valley Dragways in Marion, SD. There is going to be a big Mopar car show here on Labor Day weekend this year. Would love to meet up.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in Sioux Falls, SD. I run my cars at Thunder Valley Dragways in Marion, SD. There is going to be a big Mopar car show here on Labor Day weekend this year. Would love to meet up.
Now I have Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend tied up with the meets in Minneapolis and Marion.....that's GREAT. Love to see what other people are doing to their cars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
310 Posts
Quad Cities here

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
248 Posts
I'm from the northwest part of the Hawkeye State......we don't get much love on this site yet. View attachment 495539
I was born and raised in Omaha. But, my Ex was born in Sioux Falls and moved to Rock Rapids, IA, when she was 12, iirc. Been up US 75 a few times to Rock Rapids and ate at Slade's Drive In for great burgers. And, of course, been thru Lester and Larchwood going to Sioux Falls. And, been to the "Lakes" and the "Hills." Lol. For those of you not from around these parts, the Lakes are West and East Okoboji and Spirit Lakes. Arnold's Park! And, the Hills are a reference to the Black Hills out in southwest South Dakota. Her family had a good laugh the first time I said, "What the hell are the Lakes?" Even though I'd been there a couple times as a kid, I'd never heard the condensed name. I thought they meant the Great Lakes! :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. I have lots of folks in SF that would like to see the car. AND that is almost half way to your Gods Country. The Hills as is stated below. I have done lots of bikes out there. A Challenger would be great to cruise the Black Hills in. Just so it does not hail!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
63 Posts
Mopar Max is a drag racing Event and car show at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park. This year it is the weekend of Aug 24th. I don't have a cat, but have a whippled SRT.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
I took my ctsv there once. Good times. I'll have to check it out. Going down to KC for the street car take over this weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts