SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Hmm, i have never scratched a car by closing a door, hood, trunk etc. Finger prints come off with a soft cloth. Idunno, maybe i am still the weird one who understands that is a car and not a Faberge Egg?
True that! I do treat all my cars the same though. Even when I had hoopdies, They would be the cleanest, shiniest POS on the lot!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Maybe i'm weird? I just put my hand on the trunk and close it. Maybe i like to K.I.S.S. maybe i need some fancy strap or handle or something to close a trunk? Been closing trunks the same way for 15 yrs now. Have i been doing it wrong?
Once, I saw a dude close the trunk on his challenger with his bare hand, gasp, randomly touching the trunk, as you describe; But that was back in the eighties, and it was a rust-bucket. You've probably even used it, in the rain?! Egads!
Next thing you know, you'll say that you still shift it, all by yourself?!?

· Registered
2,198 Posts
You've probably even used it, in the rain?! Egads!
Next thing you know, you'll say that you still shift it, all by yourself?!?
Hasn't seen rain yet, not because i'm afraid it will melt, there just wasn't any in SoCal before i left, but i am sure as i drive across the country i will hit some rain in July. And no, i do not shift it myself. I had the M6 in my last car, over it haha. Yea its a cool trans, and yea it was fun for about a week shifting gears but am over it. With this much power, you can beat the A8. I put her in drive and enjoy :)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Great minds think alike, running through the so as to not be repetative and who has the trunk monkey comment but Tammie. :D
Great minds think alike, running through the so as to not be repetative and who has the trunk monkey comment but Tammie. :D
I meant to ut running through the thread. Boy, you get away from the forum for a bit and you get a bit rusty.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.