SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,027 Posts
You have your Hellcat Durango? Please post pics. I'm not aware of anyone that has one yet. We're still waiting for ours to be shipped to the dealer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Picked up my truck yesterday and still have a smile on my face. Do most Hellcat owners put on a cold air intake? Looking for any help with MPG's.
wait, we are buying these things for mpg? :) but congrats! still about a week out.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Love the steering wheel. I'm hoping to convert my 15 to that style. Will have to research feasibility.

Congratulations on your new ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Buddy. I was hoping the Hellcat symbol would be there but "Red" will have to do.

·
Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,517 Posts
Awesome DDHC, Congrats. Love that interior.

As for better mpg, the only way that is going to happen is if you drive it like an old lady with a very light foot. CAI is not going to get you better mpg.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's what I figured. Have had a few SRT's and some owners swear to cold air intakes and oil separators.

·
Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,517 Posts
That's what I figured. Have had a few SRT's and some owners swear to cold air intakes and oil separators.

A CAI will make the supercharger whine louder, which I love, so I have an LMI CAI on my vehicle.

Reactions: DDSRTHC

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
95 Posts
Picked up my truck yesterday and still have a smile on my face. Do most Hellcat owners put on a cold air intake? Looking for any help with MPG's.
Congrats on the delivery, it looks great! You’re the second that I’ve seen get theirs.

The train with mine should have arrived at the depot today, so I’ll be waiting for them to unload and truck it to my dealership.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat on order
7 Posts
Hoping to hear from the dealership this week that its in! I've got the build sheet and the window sticker.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats, that looks great! Not sure if it's the lighting, but I was expecting the Black Package badges to be darker. Not complaining though, I like the lighter color better. Excited for mine to show up sometime next month.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,042 Posts
I was hoping the Hellcat symbol would be there but "Red" will have to do.
I don't think even Hellcats have that. Do they?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts