SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stock super charger from a 2018 or above willing to buy out of state & pay for shipping transactions though PayPal if there anything available feel free to text me 267-773-9490

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,884 Posts
Rest assured a scammer will be along anytime with an offer to sell, or knows a friend that has one you can have. It will be a new member with a low post count. Search the other wtb ads for examples.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
Hello sir/madam, I have one in very good condition excellent condition my friend, for you I make special price.

Send me $125.00 to paypal and I will ship DODGE SUPERCHARGER to you brand new in boxes, my email is [email protected]

I will cover shipping as the box and DODGE SUPERCHARGER is small and very light.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Picking up where Jakelind left off........
I will sell you brand new in box Dodge supercharger. But because I am a Prince in Abudababi I have many extra dollars to my name and I am very generous. If you send me $5000 and all your bank information, I will send to you $10,000 plus the super charger. (just kidding).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Once you get one, send it to Jon Bond for a rebuild. Those guys work wonders on the IHI SC.
I am having them do a Stage 3 build on my RE SC, just to eliminate all the regular IHI bugaboos.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
He may be a scammer himself, I txt’d him a excellent offer on a 2.4 blower first day of his post and no reply. Don’t waste your time or give home your number, what I got in return was more nonsense calls and txts selling this that and the other. I should have known better but it’s what you get these days trying to help someone out, scammed.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
810 Posts
On a slightly related aside, a guy I know has a stock 392 T/A A8 (8HP70) Challenger. He bought a stock Hellcat blower and mounted it up to his car... apparently without doing any research whatsoever. No PCM/TCM, trans upgrade, nothing.

I got wind of what he was doing and sent him an email that went something like, "What shop is doing the work for you and would you like me to give you some advice?"
Response: "Nah, my mechanic says it's fine. I'm good."

The next week, he's ISO a 392 engine. I reached out again and his old one developed "I think mechanic said ring land failure?" And he's still working with this mechanic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts