SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Anybody want a Sublime @ MSRP?

9025 78
I found one on a dealer lot and confirmed its at MSRP!

Sublime
A8 auto
Black Alcantra interior
Navigation

MSRP = $63,680

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat For Sale Dallas TX Suburb .
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Thanks for posting!

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
How come nobody every posts a Jazz Blue with Sepia Laguna and A8. I see a half dozen sublimes a week on here like this.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
How come nobody every posts a Jazz Blue with Sepia Laguna and A8. I see a half dozen sublimes a week on here like this.
Sublime in the hand is worth more than a Jazz Blue in the bush!

Post up the contact information for the car. That's OK here. Been done many times and admins are fine with it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
I sent in all paperwork and dealer now says 16k over...
Wow....That's a serious bait and switch. Tell him he will put on a not-so-nice FB page if that's how he wants to roll.

That's just plain BS!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bastards! I had multiple conversations with them, each and every time they said "YES, we are selling for MSRP"!

I think they got a bunch of calls on it and decided to try and get ADM..

Sorry everyone..

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
Bastards! I had multiple conversations with them, each and every time they said "YES, we are selling for MSRP"!

I think they got a bunch of calls on it and decided to try and get ADM..

Sorry everyone..
Not your fault at all. Some dealerships are douchebags. I think I might give them a call and see what they say. I am kinda bored and have nothing better to do. :D

April

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Not your fault at all. Some dealerships are douchebags. I think I might give them a call and see what they say. I am kinda bored and have nothing better to do. :D

April
Sick'em April. Give some Southern Bell Hell! WoooHooooo!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
I sent in all paperwork and dealer now says 16k over...
So they hit your credit to see if you qualified, then hit you with a $16K ADM? Really? Is that even legal when you were told MSRP before the paperwork. That's just totally unsat!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.