SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
I'd like a Super Stock, but the price constantly jumping and the fiasco of ADM's due to how Dodge is delivering their message, has me on lists at Chevy dealers for a Z06.

I guess we will see what comes of any of this. But right now, Dodge can't seem to get anything right. No DC kits. 7th car canceled. Some saying the Super Stock is dead.
If I end up with a Hellcat, i might just buy a Demon or used 15-17 model and pocket savings.

Kind of done with Dodge/FCA at this point.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
362 Posts
i have a MSRP deal with out of town dealer just waiting on order banks to open. They expect to only get 1 or 2 JB’s and a list 6 deep awaiting people to drop out. This dealer never sold a SS. I’m assuming allocation will be different or specific to SS but don’t know if they offer either.

I never paid sticker, AMD is out of question for me, 95% chance I order, I really want a widebody, likely keep my narrow body until car shows up and even then may be hard to sell paid 54k out the door 717hp back in the good ole days of 2019. Worth more today than paid new.

My prediction HO’s sell out in matter of 2-3 weeks, rebates show up by summer for entry models. Going to be a shit show for sure, constraints galore, may have to settle if I’m on the clock as long as it’s not key option.

· Registered
2022 Jailbreak
870 Posts
i’m on a list for super stock if they don’t cancel that trim. should have gotten one while the gettin was good.

· Premium Member
1,635 Posts
IDK, way things are now I'd worry more about internals than aesthetic options, you can always paint or wrap the car later...imagine losing out on getting one because they ran out of Satin Stripes to stick on and canceled the build. As they have established an amount of each of the SE's they are going to build, that detracts from the number of 'custom' orders they can take, it might turn into a case of what we had in summer of 2021 where we can take the bone stock white knuckle or play the 'will they build my car' game.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts