SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of my dealers show dodge taking orders for non redeye challenger hellcats. I want to order. Anyone have intel when this may be available to order?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the 6th was my next attempt but they are already taking orders for redeyes so the order banks are open just not for everything?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,163 Posts
This will often happen, yes the order banks for 2021 have been open for several weeks but not always will everything be available right at the beginning so I would just say to keep checking and it will open soon.

That Donlen info was correct but then FCA changed plans and opened 2021 early so those dates in that chart are wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
None of my dealers show dodge taking orders for non redeye challenger hellcats. I want to order. Anyone have intel when this may be available to order?
So will they open the order on regular hellcat next week? I'm thinking of ordering one but hesitated since the power dollar seems like does not apply to 2021s.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,509 Posts
Donlen is like looking up the future weather forecast, good to try and get an idea of what may be coming, but don't put too much faith in it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi,

Glad I decided to get a 2020, imagine all the covid bs delayed things

Good luck, even after you order one the waiting game really begins...

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if anyone has luck or finds out they are available, please post here with your updates! I'm sure this could help many others.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
I asked this to the person I ordered my '19 from and I was told that the regular hellcats are late availably for 2021.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2021 order banks for all dodge hell car variations are open
I don't think this is correct. Just got off the phone with my local CDJR dealer (same guy dozens of forum members have used) who said the same constraint is still in place: automatic Hellcat Redeye is the only thing available for order.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
17 Posts
I don't think this is correct. Just got off the phone with my local CDJR dealer (same guy dozens of forum members have used) who said the same constraint is still in place: automatic Hellcat Redeye is the only thing available for order.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Perhaps sales guy is wrong. He sent me this...
I 100% hear you but I dunno. Maybe it's a different situation between Chargers and Challengers. I was asking about a manual Challenger Hellcat and the answer I got was I could only order a automatic Hellcat Redeye.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,163 Posts
A guy on another board just ordered a new 21 Charger Pursuit and has the VIN.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,163 Posts
There's 10 2021 Challengers on cars.com all ordered with VINs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts