SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
204 Posts
Via Mobile seems to be REALLY hit-n-miss. Mine used to launch Pandora Via Mobile perfectly; never had to touch the iPhone 6. Now, it never succeeds with the "hands-off" launch. If I launch the UConnect Access app on the phone and THEN start Pandora Via Mobile, it will connect successfully on maybe 50% of the attempts.

Whenever it fails, it's during the Pandora "...logging in..." screen. It feels like there's a timeout occurring... that might explain the 50% success rate.

Very annoying.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
204 Posts
Really no need to use a wired connection; the Bluetooth is flawless and will allow you to listen to either your iTunes library or your app streaming content at high quality. No Via Mobile required.

Rich

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
204 Posts
...and now we have iOS 8.2 available. Anyone try this yet on an iPhone 6/6+ with their 'Cat?

Pandora Via Mobile has been working for me, lately, as long as I start the UConnect Access app on my phone first.

Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.