SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
To make it more confusing.. At least with iPhones if your UConnect app is not running and you launch one of the ViaMobile apps it will actually launch the UConnect app for you. In her Charger it launches the app, sits there for a bit and then says to start the app, lol.

Running latest radio firmware, same as Challenger -- 14.47.1. She has iPhone 6+ I have iPhone 5s. Mine works in my car using my account. Doesnt work in her car using my phone and her account.

It's all very strange.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
I think I will submit something formal to them so they know we are having problems. Not just mine. Thanks
Caren opened up a ticket with UConnect. Since then I reset everything to factory default via engineering menu, re-loaded the radio firmware and still no luck. Refuses to interact with any ViaMobile apps. With the UConnect phone app running, it will change from 'waiting for ...' to 'ready' while Pandora is trying to log in, then switch back to 'waiting for ...' and the radio will say to open the app (it's already running).

Meanwhile the Challenger continues to work just fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.