SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried numerous times to build my car on the Dodge site and haven't seen a coupon for the 1k come through. I'd love to get one of these obviously. Has anyone gotten one of these in the last week? Any suggestions on how to trigger it? I've checked spam and trash. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,182 Posts
Ordered a Ram 6 weeks ago, they $1k is nice especially when incentives are drying up. No build date yet. Just have to hope it actually comes in, and before expiration!

·
Registered
80 Posts
No, ordered last week. D status with VIN. Do I just call them and ask them to apply it to the balance?
I emailed it to KOONS as soon as I got it. I was able to take delivery before the expiration date but I noticed afterwards that it said take delivery by or order by. I would send it to your salesperson and emphasize the order by date. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,182 Posts
Read the fine print...
$1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of new 2022 Dodge Charger and Challenger models. Must order or take retail delivery by 10/11/2022.
I just updated my post, mine applies to the Ram. Looks like the Dodge guys get a better deal!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Read the fine print...
$1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of new 2022 Dodge Charger and Challenger models. Must order or take retail delivery by 10/11/2022.
I'll second this. Offer wasn't showing up on my computer, but it did pop up on my phone. So the e-mail main body says only "take retail delivery" but fine print does include "must order or take retail delivery". This is for Dodge

BTW Koons reports that orders for '22 MY Regular HC Chargers just opened back up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts