SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I used the one I got from just building one on the Dodge website. I had to use mine by the end of June if I'm remembering correctly. There was also another $1000 incentive the dealer also took off the total. I ended up getting it under MSRP

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Nice, that's great. I tried to get my dealer to take it off but they are telling me they can't because I haven't taken delivery. Coupon expires 10/10. I mean it says right on it that it says I can order or take delivery by 10/10 but they seem to only want to acknowledge the take delivery part. Plain English is difficult I guess.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Nice, that's great. I tried to get my dealer to take it off but they are telling me they can't because I haven't taken delivery. Coupon expires 10/10. I mean it says right on it that it says I can order or take delivery by 10/10 but they seem to only want to acknowledge the take delivery part. Plain English is difficult I guess.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Are you sure? I have the coupon and it says step 1: contact dealer with certificate
Step 2: take delivery by "date"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

21 - 36 of 36 Posts