SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
403 Posts
The white Hellcat is boxed up, so I had to find a copy of the picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
More of my collection

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
The Indy 500 Viper is unfortunately boxed up with the white Hellcat, and it's no longer in a real box.... but it is a rare car to even own at this point..

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,167 Posts
Won’t be long before you’re one, do it right, be yourself

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
810 Posts
I don't have any hotwheels, but I do have this:

Vintage 1972 "Stock Car Racer" Wild Country aftershave bottle by Avon. Still full of that disco-fabulous cheap aftershave that every man back then used. I picked it up on eBay for $5. ;)

(this is not mine. I snagged it off the internet, but mine is identical, just sitting out in my garage and I'm too lazy to go snap a photo of it)

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
this kid is going places, and likely in a Dodge so he'll be going places FAST

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks. alsoooooooo i need a big check. or loan. or gift. or a bag of cash. SOMETHING cause i need a 1970 dodge charger general lee and instead of 01 6 is lucky for me so 06:cool:

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
thanks. alsoooooooo i need a big check. or loan. or gift. or a bag of cash. SOMETHING cause i need a 1970 dodge charger general lee and instead of 01 6 is lucky for me so 06:cool:
sell lemonade, tell the locals that they're endangered lemons from Ethiopia and charge 5x what anyone would normally pay. Make it an exclusive lemonade stand and you'll have enough for a car by the time you're able to get a license.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts