SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m tryin to do some meet ups this year and If anyone’s in Florida let’s squad up. Also, I’m doing a huge build and I’d like to start a YouTube channel with someone. Where’s my SB champs at ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow thanks for joining in fellas ! I’m like 25 minutes from Tampa. As soon as my build is done I’m ready to ride

·
BMF
4,438 Posts
Destin

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Is there anything local you go to? I need to get out and about with my meow meow more - but i'm also sucking it up and driving less / like a grandma so I can get a discount with liberty mutual lol, on the 90 day tracking plugin @[email protected] - 70 days left to go or so
I tried that Liberty crap once with my 09 Impala, thought I was doing great, NOPE, just got the standard 10% off deal.
Following year they wanted to raise me $ 350 more a year, no tickets, no accidents, over 60 years old.
Dropped them like a hot potato and found a company through AAA that gave me a rate $ 300 less than the first time.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I tried that Liberty crap once with my 09 Impala, thought I was doing great, NOPE, just got the standard 10% off deal.
Following year they wanted to raise me $ 350 more a year, no tickets, no accidents, over 60 years old.
Dropped them like a hot potato and found a company through AAA that gave me a rate $ 300 less than the first time.
So far i'm sitting at 28% - we'll see I guess. Overall they are quite a bit lower on insurance (for same coverage) compared to what I was paying for Geico, and I shopped around heavily - think the only other closest I found was State Farm but they were 60$ a month more.

I've noticed that insurance companies just sucker you in with initial discounts that fall off - they all (from my research) have discounts for applying online / other stuff similar to that, that is only for your initial period then it drops off (probably most of the $350 raise you saw)

I'm sure i'll just end up changing carrier anyways but if not, figure I can suck it up for 90 days and see where I land - either way right now i'm in much better shape than I could find (even from some shady companies lol)

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
888 Posts
Liberty Mutual is one of the most expensive companies. However, what you pay for is hassle free claims processing. I pay $122/mo with GEICO Military on mine (very high coverages, no accidents or tickets). The same policy with LM is $285/mo.

Filing a claim with GEICO is always a hassle. Took them 8 months to pay out for my total loss from Hurricane Michael. A buddy of mine has LM, and they paid his disaster claim in under a week. Didn't even send an adjuster. They just wanted to see photos of the damage and the VIN, wrote it off and came and got the car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
177 Posts
Is there anything local you go to? I need to get out and about with my meow meow more - but i'm also sucking it up and driving less / like a grandma so I can get a discount with liberty mutual lol, on the 90 day tracking plugin @[email protected] - 70 days left to go or so

Hey man I see that you’re in the Delray area, near you there’s a nice little downtown area over on East Atlantic ave and A1A where a lot of folks gather around over by the restraunts, bars, and drive through there. Quite a few cool cars pass through especially on the Weekends. When I’m ever going for a drive I usually will pass through there and cruise through A1A along the beach or drive around downtown City place or hang around the Jupiter area. Honestly not much local things to do in Florida lol. I’m sure you also already know about the PBIR track and the occasional cars and coffee meets further north from you in Palm Beach lakes. I hear ya about the insurance bro ugh.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey man I see that you’re in the Delray area, near you there’s a nice little downtown area over on East Atlantic ave and A1A where a lot of folks gather around over by the restraunts, bars, and drive through there. Quite a few cool cars pass through especially on the Weekends. When I’m ever going for a drive I usually will pass through there and cruise through A1A along the beach or drive around downtown City place or hang around the Jupiter area. Honestly not much local things to do in Florida lol. I’m sure you also already know about the PBIR track and the occasional cars and coffee meets further north from you in Palm Beach lakes. I hear ya about the insurance bro ugh.
Yeah, downtown Atlantic is why I bought my home where I am now :)

I am usually smack dab in the middle of where most cars and coffees etc are - which sucks and usually deters me from going to them

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let’s all try to pick a time and place for an event to meet up at. There’s a local show by me every Thursday in Spring Hill at a hardies. A squad pic would be so dope

1 - 19 of 19 Posts