SRT Hellcat Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
I think op needs to disconnect the battery and teach the car who is boss......
But here goes my take on the modes and settings. I have a 6 speed so the trans selector is not there.
Modes:
Track> Track Suspension (very stiff, will loosen your fillings, but handles the best in a dogfight), Traction - Track - traction control is off! (all help is turned off).
I think with the A8 Transmission has different settings also.

Sport> Suspension Sport (Stiff, but nice for some bumps at 100+), Street suspension, click it if you see a pothole or a speed bump. Also, great for rain. Otherwise it feels all floaty like a lincoln towncar. Traction- Track, Sport and Street.

Custom> You can combine different settings like 700+ hp, Track Suspension, Street traction, 500hp, etc. This is handy if it starts to rain and you are clipping along at 100+.

Default> This is what the car starts in. You can customize it but be warned, if you leave that in all track and forget it, it is pretty much all over. I personally have mine at 700+ hp, Street Traction and Sport suspension. This is really a nice place to start as if you need more just push the SRT button and click away.
Once you figure the modes out the car becomes fun.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.