SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
Charger SRT Hellcat
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there a shop in Central NJ or NYC or surrounding area that might do a few courtesy runs? I figured since so many people on here were wanting to see a bone stock VS LMI comparison. I will have the LMI and AFE magnum force intake on hand for 3 separate runs. It would help the community a lot so if anyone has a good relationship or personally knows a shop owner with a dyno lets get it going!

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
This is a no brainer...
Afe are lying pos that ran away with tail between legs from this site ...
the other is a stand up vendor who's word is good ...

·
HOTM Winner
Charger SRT Hellcat
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am new to the hellcat community. I know nothing of this. I have heard great things about Legmaker. I am just wanting to run them both and provide results. Many on the boards have asked for this and I am willing to do the tests.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
139 Posts
Cartek and East Coast Supercharging have dyno's in NJ, we use one in Horsham PA, I have never been able to use them for N/C but give it a shot.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,615 Posts
This is a no brainer...
Afe are lying pos that ran away with tail between legs from this site ...
the other is a stand up vendor who's word is good ...
OMG I just laughed so hard at your post I think it was Top Cat taking over me !! LOL:D:D:D

He never wanted to see vendors with paperwork marketing no matter how big or small using the "secret sauce" , "Fix", ....."Stay Tuned" or testing from a non Hell Cat vehicle get a hold of any member's car or money. He was very serious and took it to heart to post the Truth from the Track!

Top Cat posted in the AFE thread so much he was asked to stop. John did get to post the truth after it was installed on his Mighty Challenger ( He was right) and eventually that came off and "Top Cat" went back to running the Stock Box no filter again and has continued all the way to the 9.29 that way.;)

AFE Intake Independent Dyno Testing after 50 and 500 miles of break in Maybe since then AFE has had a revision change?

Also You have to realize most parts designed and worked well on the SRT8's or LX Platform will not cross over and work on our Hell Cats.

John believed in Chris and had been waiting for new LMI as he knew it would be a good one.
I have a LMI CAI I will test as soon as the weather breaks. But My car is modified, so that's not info some are looking for.

It will be interesting for the stock dyno results between the 2 !

Maybe someone will donate to the cause.:cool:

Linda:)

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,733 Posts
So is there a shop in Central NJ or NYC or surrounding area that might do a few courtesy runs? I figured since so many people on here were wanting to see a bone stock VS LMI comparison. I will have the LMI and AFE magnum force intake on hand for 3 separate runs. It would help the community a lot so if anyone has a good relationship or personally knows a shop owner with a dyno lets get it going!
Stock Challenger Hellcat: Legmaker vs. Stock Intake

Just ensure to monitor temps and conditions.

·
Texas President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,600 Posts
OMG I just laughed so hard at your post I think it was Top Cat taking over me !! LOL:D:D:D

He never wanted to see vendors with paperwork marketing no matter how big or small using the "secret sauce" , "Fix", ....."Stay Tuned" or testing from a non Hell Cat vehicle get a hold of any member's car or money. He was very serious and took it to heart to post the Truth from the Track!

Top Cat posted in the AFE thread so much he was asked to stop. John did get to post the truth after it was installed on his Mighty Challenger ( He was right) and eventually that came off and "Top Cat" went back to running the Stock Box no filter again and has continued all the way to the 9.29 that way.;)

AFE Intake Independent Dyno Testing after 50 and 500 miles of break in Maybe since then AFE has had a revision change?

Also You have to realize most parts designed and worked well on the SRT8's or LX Platform will not cross over and work on our Hell Cats.

John believed in Chris and had been waiting for new LMI as he knew it would be a good one.
I have a LMI CAI I will test as soon as the weather breaks. But My car is modified, so that's not info some are looking for.

It will be interesting for the stock dyno results between the 2 !

Maybe someone will donate to the cause.:cool:

Linda:)

Couldn't wait any longer Linda.. lol!!! Ordered LMI today!!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,615 Posts
Niceeeee! I know you will love it!!!!
Chris provided the track proven results, so you are really good to go!!

My car is on the trailer waiting to go to the track!!!!:cool:

Today was 62 degrees tomorrow we are suppose to have a snow storm.:eek:

Linda :)

·
Texas President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,600 Posts
Niceeeee! I know you will love it!!!!
Chris provided the track proven results, so you are really good to go!!

My car is on the trailer waiting to go to the track!!!!:cool:

Today was 62 degrees tomorrow we are suppose to have a snow storm.:eek:

Linda :)
Lol!! That's tuff(snow).. I mowed the yard today!!

·
Registered
In The Market
3,344 Posts
You should be looking for a Good Drag Strip, not a Shop.

·
HOTM Winner
Charger SRT Hellcat
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think AFE revised the intake thats what they said. I don't mean to offend anyone in this forum or community I am new to the hellcat community completely. So I had no idea about the hatred of AFE. I ordered my LMI as well.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
186 Posts
WhiteFury, I for one applaud you for attempting to do this. The more comparison test on a stock Cat, the better I say......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts