SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the colors on the Stellantis presser were on this list too, but looks like yellow snuck back in. Anyone know for sure?

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

--Jeff

Reactions: 383RR

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,718 Posts
That is def the latest thing being discussed. I have no facts but you're not the first one to find this so I'm thinking it will happen.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is def the latest thing being discussed. I have no facts but you're not the first one to find this so I'm thinking it will happen.
There was also this:

SRT Black Package
$695
  • Badge delete
  • Black exterior badging
  • Satin Black Dodge tail lamp badge
  • SRT grille badge
  • SRT Spoiler badge
Would be nice to get something official SOON.

--Jeff

Reactions: 383RR

· Registered
A Van Down by the River
8,110 Posts

· Registered
A Van Down by the River
8,110 Posts
I'm hoping for an old impact color to come back for 22 (Plum crazy, B5, Sublime...) the pallet now is nice but I feel most of the colors are more muted.
Agreed, Sublime should come back.

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,718 Posts

· Banned
4,901 Posts
If it is a dignified yellow metallic like the various Lamborghini signature colors, (Giallo Orion, Giallo whatever, etc.) I would like it.

If it's just a plain, gloss yellow, then it reminds me of a number of things, such as construction machinery or a Caterpillar engine.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
23 Posts
The colors offered today are disappointing. Other than Go-Mango the group of colors offered today are lame in my opinion. They need at least a couple classic Hi-Impact colors. I'm real close to ordering a Rapid Blue ZL1 1LE because the colors are so bad. I've already owned an orange Challenger and my Sublime car got totaled and I need a new car, but I can't bring myself to own a color that doesn't stand out. I still don't understand how the heck they don't have a 2022 website up.

· Registered
2,513 Posts
The colors offered today are disappointing. Other than Go-Mango the group of colors offered today are lame in my opinion. They need at least a couple classic Hi-Impact colors. I'm real close to ordering a Rapid Blue ZL1 1LE because the colors are so bad. I've already owned an orange Challenger and my Sublime car got totaled and I need a new car, but I can't bring myself to own a color that doesn't stand out. I still don't understand how the heck they don't have a 2022 website up.
Verbatim

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.