SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here ordered a Jailbreak? If so, please post what you found out about it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
405 Posts
Did you bother to read the information out or watch the video?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,786 Posts
If Jailbreak will let me FINALLY get AWD on a Challenger or Charger Hellcat I'll need to sell a kidney real quick!

I didn't say MY kidney....I mean, let's not get crazy here.... 😜
All kidneys are safe. That wont happen.

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyEureka

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a Torred Jail Break with carbon fiber black stripes and Sepia interior on December 14th, 2021 and got the POC (Priced Order Confirmation) sheet... showing my order. So, I think it has been accepted by Dodge but I still don't have a VIN #, and it's been a month!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Jan 6

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,318 Posts
Ordered mine on 12/20 was hoping to at least see a vin but my guy at the dealership says they havent even started the actual production yet
While true that they haven't started production, after you get a VON you should receive a VIN shortly thereafter which pretty much confirms the build & it's been accepted
It's possible they haven't picked your order, and given a VIN, if your dealer doesn't have a allocation

·
Premium Member
2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye
51 Posts
VON: HC174803 Status: BA - Pending order
Date Ordered: 2021-12-31 12:00 PM

·
Registered
'17 Daytona, Ray Barton forged 392. Magnuson tvs2300, dss drive shaft, eibach, kooks, catless...
55 Posts
While true that they haven't started production, after you get a VON you should receive a VIN shortly thereafter which pretty much confirms the build & it's been accepted
It's possible they haven't picked your order, and given a VIN, if your dealer doesn't have a allocation
Had my Vin three days after placing order

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im glad you mentioned the VON because I just called my guy at Dodge and he says yes I do have one and gave it to me.. Thank you! no vin yet tho

·
Premium Member
10,786 Posts
Been sitting here at work wondering if the Super Stock can be ordered with options unlike the RE which forces the JB upgrade.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Been sitting here at work wondering if the Super Stock can be ordered with options unlike the RE which forces the JB upgrade.
you can get laguna leather other than that looks about the same as the redeye

·
Premium Member
10,786 Posts
you can get laguna leather other than that looks about the same as the redeye
That wouldnt make much sense. You're forced to buy either a low option SS/RE or a JB with options? Cant get an SS with options? I need to go on the site.
Edit: The site does allow an SS build with options.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Put my order in yesterday, but not sure the dealership will be able to get the allocation. I called a different dealership to check and while they have the allocation, they are tacking on an extra $30k to the sticker price. I don't want it THAT bad. If I'm going to buy a $120k car, it's going to be something else.

Fingers crossed my original dealership can get it.

-LHK-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts