SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
879 Posts
IMO almost anything is an improvement. On my 2020, I HATE the pattern on the dash/console. I've ordered a genuine wood overlay for it to see if it looks stupider or not. I mean, why couldn't Dodge just give me a black piano wood treatment or something in a dark walnut/tigerwood? Nah, we get aluminum and plastic stuff. Bleeh. It's my only real complaint about the interior of the car.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,859 Posts
IMO almost anything is an improvement. On my 2020, I HATE the pattern on the dash/console. I've ordered a genuine wood overlay for it to see if it looks stupider or not. I mean, why couldn't Dodge just give me a black piano wood treatment or something in a dark walnut/tigerwood? Nah, we get aluminum and plastic stuff. LBleeh. It's my only real complaint about the interior of the car.
That’s exactly why I didnt cheap out when I ordered mine. Got the CF/suede package. Makes all the difference. Really richens the look. Although there’s zero way I’d ever paint the trim. Looks horrendous, like a 12 yr old owns it. Pass.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
879 Posts
That’s exactly why I didnt cheap out when I ordered mine. Got the CF/suede package. Makes all the difference. Really richens the look. Although there’s zero way I’d ever paint the trim. Looks horrendous, like a 12 yr old owns it. Pass.
I'm an odd duck. I also don't like CF. I'm an old school muscle car guy. I'm only 44... but I grew up driving a 67 Mustang, a 70 Ford Torino 429 SCJ, and a 64 T-Bird until I was "grown" in my mid 30s. I like the old school vinyl/wood look. Or, in modern cars, the BMWs and AMGs with their black piano wood accents. I'm all for it being functional and purposeful in race cars and ultra light exotics... but CF for style isn't my show.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts