SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw that they are going to start allowing T/A orders this next week. Anyone planning to order? I am on the fence because with it being a "new" model I am sure the dealers will want ADM and that will put the price that much closer to Hellcat territory. I was planning to order one in red or yellow and then adding the correct T/A style hood and painting the roof and trunk lid body color. That would put the price even that much closer to the Hellcat price. Just trying to decide which Dodge to park next to the green Hellcat in the garage.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
63 Posts
I'm on the fence as well. I might. I also might order a SPS. Not sure yet. I found 1 dealer that was aware of a T/A, and he said they would be limited and thus they would charge a mark-up, like the Hellcat. I laughed at him. He finally stated he would order one at MSRP. I didn't go back to him. I found another dealer that would order it for 1% below invoice (if it's not specifically SRT, like the Hellcat or SRT 392).

I think its a pretty cool looking Challenger, even if it's mainly just another sticker package.

What I'm curious to find out: I wonder if the T/A 392 actually has functional headlamp inlets, or are they just cosmetic. It would also be nice to know if I can order the roof/trunk without that black vinyl garbage on it, or if the dealer can remove it. Even better, it would be nice if Dodge offered an actual T/A hood on their new T/A. Imagine that! At any rate, I'm guessing pricing will be mid to upper 40's, just below SRT.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
If any dealer you work with starts to talk about ADM on any Challenger model, I would respectfully point out the current inventory status. With the way current '16 HC pricing is going, it should reflect and roll over into the lower models.

If it didn't, they're going to be all cattywampus and you'll end up in a higher model for less money?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
182 Posts
I'm waiting to see what's a actually available and take it from there.

·
Pontiac Bred ................. SRT Addicted
Challenger SRT Hellcat
828 Posts
. It would also be nice to know if I can order the roof/trunk without that black vinyl garbage on it, or if the dealer can remove it.
According to RS information it appears that there will be a strip delete for the Charger Daytona.

Daytona Options (5.7L & 392)
•Branded Car Cover $295
•3 Season Pirelli Performance Tires (392) $595
•Stripe Delete N/C
•Beats Audio Group $995
•Driver Conf. Group (5.7L/392) $1,395/$895
•Sunroof $1,195
•Navigation (392) $695
•Navigation/Rear Back-up Camera $1,095
•Technology $1,495
•Performance Brake Pads (5.7L) $95
•Compact Spare (5.7L) $595

Question is will there be a Daytona and T/A option to remove all the "black vinyl garbage" from the hood, roof and deck lid.

ResumeSpeed any insight on this ??

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,602 Posts
So why is the sunroof showing $1195, but you really pay $1995?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts