SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says, just curious to see what you played with and what the outcome was ? I ran into a hurrican recently on the freeway , but couldn’t get close enough to play . It got me thinking , i wonder how the HC would fair against some of these cars ?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
697 Posts
I read that these can take just about anything from the dig; 40-50. As SOON as I get my 315 PS 4S on the back, I'll let you know......

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,738 Posts
Just as the title says, just curious to see what you played with and what the outcome was ? I ran into a hurrican recently on the freeway , but couldn’t get close enough to play . It got me thinking , i wonder how the HC would fair against some of these cars ?
Unfortunately where I live people with these types of car owners are too "high society " and these cars are nothing more than a status symbol.
1 issue I see is most of the exotics have a big top end and our cars have brutal acceleration and are fun street cars . Two different leagues.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
I feel like the hellcat is more of a dig out of the hole car. Roll racing really gives other cars a better chance to compete. Most videos are roll racing and the hellcat is giving up an advantage.
Two weeks ago a few guys I know were cruising cars and we did some digs on a back road. We actually had nice 80 degree days.. Now I have 17" MT SS 315/50 tires, everyone else runs nitto DR or stock tires in 20s.
No body had nothing for my cat. I was impressed with the C8 in stock form, but lack of hp made it easy to walk away.
But roll racing on the highway made it seem so much closer than I expected. I am just so happy with these tires, I hook.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts