SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

like I said in a couple other posts, I’ve got a brand new 21’ Redeye Charger in JB status.

I’ve got 4 vibrants orders - 1795s to replace the mid mufflers and 1794s to replace the rears.

Finishing it off I have carven 5” tips already here and waiting .

Has anyone done this already? How does it sound? Maybe I should go with bullets in the back instead of 1794s?

Last car I did- I did vibrant mids- it was great, but I want a little more .

Chime in ya c.nts! Any feed back or opinions is appreciated.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
376 Posts
If memory serves, someone did 1794s for the mids and rears. A bit too loud for me, but it sounded great! I’m sure your set up will sound fantastic.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If memory serves, someone did 1794s for the mids and rears. A bit too loud for me, but it sounded great! I’m sure your set up will sound fantastic.

thanks for input !

·
Registered
205 Posts
If Anza was making a rear 3" resonator tip, I would eliminate everything but those--sounded like an Indy car when we did Vettes!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
I first did a cat delete only and it was healthy and clean sounding, little pops if any.
Couldn't resist, did 1794 mids last year and was thinking I made a mistake. It was loud, droany, and had lots of pops. This winter I dynamated my floor when I installed my rollbar, and I absolutely love the sound.
But alas, i wanted more... I have a complete ARH system, 2" LTs, 3.5" xpipe, and true 3" rear, mid and rear mufflers, sitting waiting for install.

I honestly think with cats it will sound good. If you ever remove cats, it would be crazy loud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts