SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a deal on one locally. Going to mount it up this week. Anyone else running one? Any advice?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+1!!!!!!!! If you are ever up in the DFW area let me know!!!

Wow. Your tougher than me. We've had ice and snow here for the last 4 days and the whole area is shut down. We're not set up for the cold. I'm a southern boy. Can't handle the cold.

Reactions: Jwilkinson

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When did you get your car?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea got mine 12-29!!!! I'm closing in on 600 miles. Changing the oil this week you done yours yet???

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Got a deal on one locally. Going to mount it up this week. Anyone else running one? Any advice?
Just read the manual, and spend a little time experimenting with the settings before you mount it up to your Hellcat. They're great little cameras!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
You tube instructional videos as well...Its easy once yah load the app and 4k shooting is the bomb.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, no one wants to race! I've had 2 camaro's actually go no thanks! and put a Z06 down going north on 75 never saw him or heard him!!! I wake up every morning just to cold start this monster!!!!!

Reactions: WindowShaker

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
339 Posts
yea, no one wants to race! I've had 2 camaro's actually go no thanks! and put a Z06 down going north on 75 never saw him or heard him!!! I wake up every morning just to cold start this monster!!!!!
Lmao. I've had a few mustangs and camaros pull up even and then back way off. One mustang the other day decided to try it and it was very short lived! I had my 78 year old dad with me and he loved it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
I get the same thing everyone looks away >LOL... No one wants to mess tell me about it, mustangs hide and turn off when they see me in their mirror.. Camaros just leave a wet spot on the pavement..
King dog baby!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.