SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's NOT spring yet, especially here in the North West, but I keep trying cause new Hellcat does that to you apparently. Long story short, it was an aborted day. Not only did I NOT bring half my gear, but it was freaking freezing by the water. Model was all set with some cute outfits, everything was all set, AND... It snowed. Kept raining, then snow, then sleet then snow then rain.... Screw it, Model was out by this time and wanted the promised dinner, and to NOT be standing in the life sucking cold air.

I'll try again later. In the meantime here's a few of the dregs I did get.

Literally NOTHING worked out today, but still had fun in the Hellcat in the slush and rain. Drove along the coast, got some excellent Sushi.

PortEverett1.jpg

Port of Everett Today

PortEverett005.jpg

More Port of Everett.

PortEverett003.jpg

Yup... COLD

PortEverett006.jpg

Really cold...

PortEverett004.jpg

She's a rockstar, patient and usually very relaxed and natural but it was just too cold.

PortEverett002.jpg

Went Full Tard on this one didn't realize it was all blown out but still the look says a lot.

IMG_5171.JPG

One last smile...

IMG_5167.JPG

And then zipping up cause screw you the heated seats are on high and it's 35 degrees with a chill Sound Wind.

IMG_5188.JPG

And then getting back to the house, stopped to really appreciate the gloom, the cold, and the clouds. This is that insane high humidity cold that rips right through the leather and flannel, and hoodies.

OH OH... And the best part (she just reminded me) first time ever, I spent the first 45 minutes probably 100-200 shots in the SLR... With NO memory card. o_O:eek::oops: First time I've done it, so most everything above was only saved because we were snapping from phones as well... Crushing day. :confused:

Enjoy the pics, there should be more and better eventually, just wanted to share. Even a sideways "NOTHING IS OK" day out with the Hellcat is still pretty excellent.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
407 Posts
When the weather gets better, I was going to head up to your area and find some graffiti walls to take some pics... (I'm down south of Oly) We should get both cars together!

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,134 Posts
Holy Hell Cat you have to be more positive writing something like this!:rolleyes:

I spent a day cruising around with 2 of my most Beautiful Favorites,,,,,,,,,My Lady and Hell Cat.
I never even noticed the bad weather:D

Looks to me you had a Great Day!:cool:

Linda:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
795 Posts
Reactions: Merovean

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not bad.....not bad at all
Your photo shoot wasn't a fail. It is and was a big winner.
Damn she is hot, cant wait for the hot weather pics!
Some cool photos!
Car and model both look hot! Enjoy.
Great shots!!
Thanks folks, we appreciate it! I'm still bummed that we didn't get the light or the weather we needed, but was still a good day, and I'm loving the GoMango in the overcast conditions. Was wanting a carnival color that didn't fall flat when the weather was gloomy and the Mango is perfect...

Warm weather pics should be along in June/July maybe, but all depends on schedules.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, sounds like Spring in Everett ;)
Yeah that piercing "why am I out here" cold that is hard to explain to folks in Colorado when they are sitting on 12 deg, we are sitting on 36 and I'm telling them this is worse....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have her number?
Yes I do. She's not booking anything right now though as She'll be at my place for the next 10 days on Vacation, which is why the timing of the cold weather is super crappy. Had all sorts of outdoor, mountain, beach, and car ideas mapped out, none of them working. We had a brief window where I thought the weather was getting all spring like, but it's been solidly crappy since I took delivery of my Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,096 Posts
PortEverett1.jpg

Reactions: HUNTER

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,096 Posts
IMG_5171.jpg

Reactions: smunczen

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,800 Posts
terrible fail....
Only saw 2 pics of your car.
On the other hand, the other pictures you took were great!

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,800 Posts
Dang it!
Spider sense failing.........
Bit by the 1 year old post,.....

sigh....
again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts