SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'll be honest you guys have been on your a game for sure. I just wish you would allow user-defined parameters. I don't always want to share everything with the world. If you did that and had a better way to lock the files you might just convert me for good. That and some way to direct flash so that I don't have to load a file on the device and then in the vehicle every time. I know that's asking for a lot though

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm currently working to finalize an install window at OST for Curt's stage 4... I.E. the full send.

With any luck at all...come July I'll be one of his many satisfied customers...with the added bonus of having Mike & Micah turning wrenches.

Should be a winning combo there.

I'll appreciate the gauge reading correctly and knowing that between curt and mike...the tuning side is WELL in good hands.

[email protected] You mentioned there being an actual parameter for inferred alcohol percentage that can be monitored. Is this an actual PID or is it a custom parameter or formula? I.e. can it be pulled with a supported OBD tool?
Now that July has come and gone; how did the install and tune go?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Now that July has come and gone; how did the install and tune go?
OST has all the mechanicals wrapped up and the car will be back on the dyno after Curt & Mike identified some issues with HPT's FFV mapping on this 18+ CAL. According to my emails anyways. Should be wrapped up soon.

OST always does a baseline prior to work so maybe Mike/Micah can compile a before run, 2.85 pump, 2.85 E85 and 2.50 E85 chart for me...

Both have been absolutely awesome to deal with. No regrets at all so far.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
OST has all the mechanicals wrapped up and the car will be back on the dyno after Curt & Mike identified some issues with HPT's FFV mapping on this 18+ CAL. According to my emails anyways. Should be wrapped up soon.

OST always does a baseline prior to work so maybe Mike/Micah can compile a before run, 2.85 pump, 2.85 E85 and 2.50 E85 chart for me...

Both have been absolutely awesome to deal with. No regrets at all so far.
That's why they always come highly recommended!

·
Registered
437 Posts
This means I should be able to set up some sort of OBD gauge to monitor this parameter...like an aeroforce or nGauge...or use torque on android if I can add that PID.

Awesome!
Did you ever get this going? I purchased an nGauge and couldn't get Ethanol content to display.

If you did; What was your solution? I just want to display Ethanol Content. Tuner has already corrected my AFR but I'd like a gauge as well.

Thanks!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts