SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YOU NEED TO FIX THIS. IT HAS HAPPENED TO TWO OF US ON THIS FORUM ALREADY, THE SECOND TIME, WITH DOCUMENTED PROOF.

CHRYSLER IS TOSSING IT BACK AT THE CUSTOMERS SAYING:

HEY YOU STUPID MOTHER* IT'S NOT OUR MOTHER PROBLEM YOUR MOTHER* DEALER UP YOUR MOTHER* CAR!!!

THE DEALER IS SAYING "IT'S NOT MY MOTHER* PROBLEM WE UP YOUR EXHAUST SYSTEM. SOME MIRACLE HAPPENED BETWEEN WHEN YOU TOOK PICTURES AND WHEN WE IT UP WITH THE UP DODGE MOTHER** PARTS, BUT **** YOU ANYWAY MOTHER*!!!

YOU
NEED
TO
GET
THIS
FIXED
AT
THE
FACTORY
LEVEL.

Quit screwing up our cars and telling us it's our fault.

YOU ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AT FAULT AND YOU NEED TO FIX IT PROPERLY, WITH PROPERLY-FITTED PARTS AND/OR REPLACE THE ENTIRE EXHAUST SYSTEM.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
164 Posts
YOU NEED TO FIX THIS. IT HAS HAPPENED TO TWO OF US ON THIS FORUM ALREADY, THE SECOND TIME, BOTH WITH DOCUMENTED PROOF.

CHRYSLER IS TOSSING IT BACK AT THE CUSTOMERS SAYING:

HEY YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER IT'S NOT OUR MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEM YOUR MOTHERFUCKING DEALER ** UP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CAR!!!

THE DEALER IS SAYING "IT'S NOT MY MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEM WE ** UP YOUR EXHAUST SYSTEM. SOME MIRACLE HAPPENED BETWEEN WHEN YOU TOOK PICTURES AND WHEN WE ** IT UP WITH THE ** UP DODGE MOTHERFUCKING PARTS, BUT **** YOU ANYWAY MOTHERFUCKER!!!

YOU
NEED
TO
GET
THIS
FIXED
AT
THE
FACTORY
LEVEL.

Quit screwing up our cars and telling us it's our fault.
What happened?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
164 Posts
I have a 2019, what year challenger do you have? I guess I'll hold off on any recalls

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 2019, what year challenger do you have? I guess I'll hold off on any recalls
2016, but the guy in the other thread about this mutilation and assault on our character, with implications that somehow a miracle occurred and caused that to occur between when I took the before pictures and afterwards.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
164 Posts
2016, but the guy in the other thread about this mutilation and assault on our character, with implications that somehow a miracle occurred and caused that to occur between when I took the before pictures and afterwards.
Yeah that is ridiculous, either that dealership needs to be taken to task or FCA does. Cant be hacking up cars like that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
726 Posts
Either the pipes on the new Cats are a little longer, or the service techs need some OJT on how to use a pipe expander.

·
Registered
1 Posts
He bruh I just went in and had mine replaced
Get it done bruh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same thing happened on my 16 Charger HC. Passenger side sticks out and the drivers side is further in just like the pics above. No matter what I do I can’t come close to lining it up. I have Carven tips on mine and they were perfectly flush before the recall.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,426 Posts
Screaming in all caps and name calling won't help your cause . I know you are upset but sometimes you need to take a breather . In My opinion it's the mechanic doing the work that needs to be more careful and do the work properly. Unfortunately it may be a case of a person " going through the motions" and is just there for a pay check and doesn't take pride in their work .... Or i could be wrong . It's a simple fix to be honest . On another note do you really want to take your car back to this same person ?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Screaming in all caps and name calling won't help your cause . I know you are upset but sometimes you need to take a breather . In My opinion it's the mechanic doing the work that needs to be more careful and do the work properly. Unfortunately it may be a case of a person " going through the motions" and is just there for a pay check and doesn't take pride in their work .... Or i could be wrong . It's a simple fix to be honest . On another note do you really want to take your car back to this same person ?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
The issue is a Chrysler factory issue. It is not isolated. It is due to bad parts being sent out that do not fit. The old exhaust system, bone stock, fit just fine. The new one, in an ever-growing list of victims, does not.

The issue is systemic, not on the shop floor. Dodge is sending out BAD PARTS THAT DO NOT FIT AS THE PARTS THEY ARE REPLACING FIT.

That is the issue.

If it is such an easy fix, then why has literally nobody had theirs fixed?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
936 Posts
I would suggest running this issue up to Quality control and the executives of FCA.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,426 Posts
The issue is a Chrysler factory issue. It is not isolated. It is due to bad parts being sent out that do not fit. The old exhaust system, bone stock, fit just fine. The new one, in an ever-growing list of victims, does not.

The issue is systemic, not on the shop floor. Dodge is sending out BAD PARTS THAT DO NOT FIT AS THE PARTS THEY ARE REPLACING FIT.

That is the issue.

If it is such an easy fix, then why has literally nobody had theirs fixed?
The big problem is everyone is passing the buck . If the pipe is too long just cut it to length not a big problem but like I said no one takes pride in there work any more .

1 - 20 of 127 Posts