SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive design

I send a couple of pictures from Sweden, these cars are loved all over the world. I bought this Cat new in 2018, when I was about to die in Cancer. I survived the cancer and the Cat helped me to win the fight, so far. Now it’s upgraded until about 900whp, it’s enough at lest for this season, lol.
I love the car because of the complete package it is, five belted seats, comfort as a limousine and race car at the same time “all in one”. Another thing I like is that you have to respect it, otherwise it’ll bite you back, more power than needed. When your neighbors kids start to cry when you start it up, then you know you have succeed in the mods, lol. It’s impossible to floor it without getting a big smile, can it be better?!
BR/Johan, Sweden

The mods are:
  • JLT CAI
  • Tazer box
  • E85
  • Double Walbro 285 pumps
  • 1200cc injectors, Fuel Injector Clinic
  • 105mm VMP TB
  • ATI 10% lower
  • 2,72 upper
  • Ported snout and bearing plate
  • Hybrid Cheramic bearing in SC and snout
  • SC spacers
  • JLT Catch cans, left/right
  • Metro crank vent
  • Unlocked PCM and smart access cable
  • Distance tuned by Curt Dusterhoff
  • 4” DSS carbon drive shaft
  • AAD rear rods
  • Locked cradle
  • H&R springs

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
Beautiful car!! Love the red accents on stripes. Glad to hear you beat cancer!! Enjoy every minute! ✌
Thanks a lot Sir! 4 1/2 year since the doctor gave me 3-5% chance to survive, diagnosed with Pancreas Cancer, was 42 then. Had a surgery in 3weeks and the surgery itself almost killed me, but slowly returned back to life after a lot of chemotherapy. Today I’m living a normal life and grateful for every day. Spend a lot of time in my workshop and work with my cars. Has bought a lot of stuff from forum members👍🏻. Lately I have been looking for an older Mopar, late 60 early 70’s and the Hellcat will now be put on an auction. My dream is to build an older Challenger with a HC driveline, interior and brakes😎

1 - 2 of 2 Posts