SRT Hellcat Forum banner

August HOTM

10K views 46 replies 27 participants last post by  Club Drew 
#1 ·
Welcome to the August Ride of the Month Competition!

Congratulations to our July ROTM winner, @Abu Dhabi guy

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 ·
2021 Hellcat Redeye Widebody Challenger in Sinamon Stick. It has 3.09 gears and is a BLAST to drive. It was ceramic coated by a friend and I, and also has a Borla ATAK exhaust system on it. My favorite part of the vehicle is just how loud it can be. If I want the whole town to hear it -- they're going to hear it. It is a riot driving into the city and revving the car in tunnels and underpasses. I've only owned the car for a few months, but I enjoy joyriding it around with the family!

#14 ·
There isn't a Bad car in this thread but this one would get my vote every time! THat Sinnamon Stick is the color that I'd buy if getting another Challenger or Charger! It's just Absolutely Stunning in how it can give the perception of different colors according to the light!

Beautiful RedEye that you've got there!

View attachment 578116 View attachment 578117 View attachment 578118 2015 Sublime A8

Engine Mods; 2.72 Metco upper, 10% OD ATI Lower, Bwoody idler, Gates RPM belts, Bwoody crank pin kit, ATI crank pin kit, Billet Idlers, 1050x Injectors, FI blower spacers, 105mm throttle body, FAS ported snout, FAS billet SC bearing plate, Boca Hybrid ceramic SC bearings, BMR poly engine mounts, JLT CAI Box, LMI Carbon Fiber Intake, JLT oil catch can, Killer Chiller drag kit, GF Reinforcement IC Tank, boost reference adapter, ABD dress-up items, JLT bottle covers, painted fuel rail covers.

Electronics; Stage6 2-Step and MXA harness, z automotive tazer

Exhaust; ARH complete system, 2in LT headers, 3.5 x-pipe, 4 mufflers SRT race system, Z Automotive active exhaust valve delete, Trackhawk Tips

Suspension/Chassis; Eibach pro-kit springs, Eibach upper front control arms, BMR rear control arms, Bwoody short sway bar links, Speedlogix front strut tower brace, Petty Enterprises rear strut Brace, BMR subframe connectors, RPM 6pt Roll Bar

Drivetrain; Petty Enterprises transmission crossmember, BMR driveshaft loop, DSS 1pc aluminum driveshaft, 3.09 rear diff, Per4mance Development DIRS Brace, Per4mance Development Race Brace

Wheels/Tires; 20x10.5 Voxx replicas with Nitto 555 DR, Forgestar F14 18x5 and 17x10 beadlocks, 315-50-17 MT SS

Body; Dual scoop hood upgrade, Mopar hood pins, Mopar molded mud guards, ZL1 front splitter, side skirts, rear diffusor, Oracle ghost painted LED markers, Mopar performance rear spoiler, Tinted Windows, Fender Emblem Upgrade

Interior; RPM 6pt roll bar, 5-point harnesses, boost gauge, roof console gauge mount, Barton shifter handle, Custom switch panel, H3R fire extinguisher, seat bracket mount, Mopar rubber mats, Mopar rear seat delete

Tuning; HpTuners, PCM unlock, MPVi2, OST Dyno Tuning, 93, race C16, Trans Tune, 6400 shift point.
The stance on your Beauty is just Perfect (the whole car is Pretty Dang, Darned Nice too)! I'd like to also Thank You for the video!

After I watched it the first time, I had to take out my headphones and listen a couple more times properly! When your Cat came flying down that highway, it just made me Smile! You were Handlin' Yo Bidness there and that Green Machine of yours sure does sound good! (y)

#3 ·
2021 Hellcat Redeye Super Stock. Bone stock. Just now got it broke in and really started enjoying it. The baddest ride I’ve ever had! Black exterior as you can see, and went with the demonic red interior. Ordered it the way I wanted it spec’ed out. Ordered in April of this year, and had to wait about 2 1/2 months or so before it arrived. Very pleased. Love this car. If you can’t afford one, sale a kidney. It’s worth it!

#4 · (Edited)
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Hood Car Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle
2015 Sublime A8

Engine Mods; 2.72 Metco upper, 10% OD ATI Lower, Bwoody idler, Gates RPM belts, Bwoody crank pin kit, ATI crank pin kit, Billet Idlers, 1050x Injectors, FI blower spacers, 105mm throttle body, FAS ported snout, FAS billet SC bearing plate, Boca Hybrid ceramic SC bearings, BMR poly engine mounts, JLT CAI Box, LMI Carbon Fiber Intake, JLT oil catch can, Killer Chiller drag kit, GF Reinforcement IC Tank, boost reference adapter, ABD dress-up items, JLT bottle covers, painted fuel rail covers.

Electronics; Stage6 2-Step and MXA harness, z automotive tazer

Exhaust; ARH complete system, 2in LT headers, 3.5 x-pipe, 4 mufflers SRT race system, Z Automotive active exhaust valve delete, Trackhawk Tips

Suspension/Chassis; Eibach pro-kit springs, Eibach upper front control arms, BMR rear control arms, Bwoody short sway bar links, Speedlogix front strut tower brace, Petty Enterprises rear strut Brace, BMR subframe connectors, RPM 6pt Roll Bar

Drivetrain; Petty Enterprises transmission crossmember, BMR driveshaft loop, DSS 1pc aluminum driveshaft, 3.09 rear diff, Per4mance Development DIRS Brace, Per4mance Development Race Brace

Wheels/Tires; 20x10.5 Voxx replicas with Nitto 555 DR, Forgestar F14 18x5 and 17x10 beadlocks, 315-50-17 MT SS

Body; Dual scoop hood upgrade, Mopar hood pins, Mopar molded mud guards, ZL1 front splitter, side skirts, rear diffusor, Oracle ghost painted LED markers, Mopar performance rear spoiler, Tinted Windows, Fender Emblem Upgrade

Interior; RPM 6pt roll bar, 5-point harnesses, boost gauge, roof console gauge mount, Barton shifter handle, Custom switch panel, H3R fire extinguisher, seat bracket mount, Mopar rubber mats, Mopar rear seat delete

Tuning; HpTuners, PCM unlock, MPVi2, OST Dyno Tuning, 93, race C16, Trans Tune, 6400 shift point.

Attachments

#5 ·
2021 SRT Super Stock, Hood wrap, windows and lights tinted (except the headlights....I like to live :ROFLMAO:) , ppf. Went with most options except sunroof. Just got her over 1500 miles so making plans to go to the track. Favorite thing about the car is the whine of the super charger and people's reactions when they go for their first ride. And if anyone from the Omaha street department is reading this....those 12 wide holes were already in that asphalt before I got there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

#10 ·
2019 Daytona 392
Mid muffler delete
Khaos motorsports throttlebody spacer
Mopar front and rear strut bars
Firestone indy 500 tires
Craven 5" tips
Downforce solutions wickerbill
Downforce solutions front splitter

20210618_163313.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

Spoiler kings roof spoiler
Xpel clear wrap
Ceramic coated
392 Hemi fuel rail covers
Billet technology fuse box cover

Being a U.S ARMY veteran the car really compliments my personality
Hood Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

#11 · (Edited)
2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (6 speed)

I focused mainly on suspension and wheel/tire mods, as I felt the Cat needed to effectively put the power down.
Suspension: Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Rear camber bushings, SPC front upper control arms, Speedlogix F&R 4 point strut tower bars, Eibach adjustable F&R sway bars, P4D Differential Brace, also Eibach Endlinks.
Wheel/Tires: Front Konig Ampliform 20x9.5+ Michelin PS4S 275/40/20 (I may be slightly mistaken on the exact size).
Rear Konig Ampliform 20x11+ Nitto 555 RII Drag radials 315/35/20
Exhaust: AWE Track Edition Cat back
Intake: JLT
Exterior: Roof and trunk stripe to match factory Satin Black hood.
3M Carbon Ceramic tints 20% (iirc)

The Cat is absolutely the coolest car I’ve owned to date. It has commanding presence, and has made me a better driver. I always told everyone that this is a car I’d grow into and thus far the best part of my day (aside from my pups at home), is driving, whether cruising, or being the King of the Roads around here lol.

#12 ·
2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (6 speed)
View attachment 578213 View attachment 578214 View attachment 578215

I focused mainly on suspension and wheel/tire mods, as I felt the Cat needed to effectively put the power down.
Suspension: Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Rear camber bushings, SPC front upper control arms, Speedlogix F&R 4 point strut tower bars, Eibach adjustable F&R sway bars, P4D Differential Brace, also Eibach Endlinks.
Wheel/Tires: Front Konig Ampliform 20x9.5+ Michelin PS4S 275/40/20 (I may be slightly mistaken on the exact size).
Rear Konig Ampliform 20x11+ Nitto 555 RII Drag radials 315/35/20
Exhaust: AWE Track Edition Cat back
Intake: JLT
Exterior: Roof and trunk stripe to match factory Satin Black hood.
3M Carbon Ceramic tints 20% (iirc)

The Cat is absolutely the coolest car I’ve owned to date. It has commanding presence, and has made me a better driver. I always told everyone that this is a car I’d grow into and thus far the best part of my day (aside from my pups at home), is driving, whether cruising, or being the King of the Roads around here lol.
Nice. Good photography too.

#24 ·
Welcome to the August Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 578096

Congratulations to our July ROTM winner, @Abu Dhabi guy

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
That was going to be hard to beat.....Well done @Abu Dhabi guy

#25 ·
2021 Hellcat Redeye Widebody Challenger in Hell Raisin. It has 3.09 gears ,Carbon Suede, Sepia Trim, Fancy Spoiler and summer tires.
My favorite part of this beast is it has the Demon goodies with a streetable touch. I have a set of 17x11's & 18 x 5's Weld Wheels ready to go on when it cools down a bit.
These pics were taken yesterday and today it's in for PPF and Window Tint. Then JLT catch can, Trackhawk tips and radar detector. I used to read magazines and wish I could go back in time and buy one of histories mad muscle cars, but now we don't need a time machine.....The best muscle car era is now....I might have to order another one.....

The best part is I picked this up from Jake at Dan Cummins in Paris KY and road tripped it all the way back to Dallas.

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

#26 ·
Hi Everyone,

Stunning cars! Here is mine to add to the mix. 2020 WB in Go Mango that I special ordered in Feb 2020. 6-speed manual, Brass Monkey Wheels and emblems, sunroof. Love this car!

I host a fall cruise with local friends each year and have for the last 16. Last fall was amazing being able to take this car after the long build wait as well as the lockdowns was a great feeling. This car has convinced a few other friends to buy Challengers as well, and we were all lifeling diehard GM guys :)

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Window Grille Vehicle

#31 ·
Hi Everyone,

Stunning cars! Here is mine to add to the mix. 2020 WB in Go Mango that I special ordered in Feb 2020. 6-speed manual, Brass Monkey Wheels and emblems, sunroof. Love this car!

I host a fall cruise with local friends each year and have for the last 16. Last fall was amazing being able to take this car after the long build wait as well as the lockdowns was a great feeling. This car has convinced a few other friends to buy Challengers as well, and we were all lifeling diehard GM guys :)

View attachment 578391

View attachment 578392

View attachment 578393
Are your Hellcat head badges also Brass Monkey?

#32 ·
2021 Redeye Go Mango
Ordered it in January and was delivered at the end of February. The only modifications are diff brace, Billet Specialties rims with Mickey Thompson Street R, and hood wrap. Ceramic with Expel, Swaim rock guards.
I’m not sure I can narrow any one thing down to be my favorite. I like how the car looks, how well it performs on and off the track. My wife and I take it for drives most weekends currently has 7,500 miles on her.

#36 ·
2021 Redeye Go Mango
Ordered it in January and was delivered at the end of February. The only modifications are diff brace, Billet Specialties rims with Mickey Thompson Street R, and hood wrap. Ceramic with Expel, Swaim rock guards.
I’m not sure I can narrow any one thing down to be my favorite. I like how the car looks, how well it performs on and off the track. My wife and I take it for drives most weekends currently has 7,500 miles on her.
View attachment 578519 View attachment 578520 View attachment 578521
What size are this MT’s on the back? Do you like them. Car looks great. What sort of times you getting just with tires?

#40 ·
2019 Destroyer grey Charger hellcat. What I love the most... seeing my Kids smile when driving under an overpass. Kids scream HAMMER DOWN Dad.

20" Ferada wheels wrapped with 315 nitto drag radials
Lowered with Eighbach pro springs
ZL1 addons carbon wicker bill with upgraded hardware
ZL1 addons fender flares
UPR catch can
UPR oil fill cap filter
IKON rear carbon diffuser
Luxe smoked rear brake lights
Luxe carbon doorsils w/hellcat logo
Oracle smoked side marker lights
vibrant resonators
Carven ceramic 5" exhaust tips
Hellcat logo door lights

Attachments

#43 ·
2017 Hellcat Challenger Destroyer Gray

modifications:
Anderson Composites Carbon fiber demon hood and trunk
Beith Performance Custom Carbon steering wheel
4.5L Whipple Supercharger
Wilwood rear brake conversion
Custom Billet engine bay covers
e85 tuned

1000whp on pump

My Favorite aspect of my car is definitely the built motor. A lot of time and $$ has gone into my build, and getting to own a car this powerful is a dream come true

#46 ·
2017 Hellcat Challenger Destroyer Gray
View attachment 579133 View attachment 579134 View attachment 579135

modifications:
Anderson Composites Carbon fiber demon hood and trunk
Beith Performance Custom Carbon steering wheel
4.5L Whipple Supercharger
Wilwood rear brake conversion
Custom Billet engine bay covers
e85 tuned

1000whp on pump

My Favorite aspect of my car is definitely the built motor. A lot of time and $$ has gone into my build, and getting to own a car this powerful is a dream come true
She’s sweet, love the matte black jeans shorts hood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.