SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SRT Hellcat Lunatic!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already heard about the fallout from dealers taking too many orders, especially Bob Frederick. I had an order with him that I cancelled and bought off a dealer's lot instead. He was polite and returned my deposit ASAP and this post isn't about him since I realize that there is a separate thread just for Bob Frederick.

I want to point out that Automotive News, which is a trade newspaper mainly for people in the car business, mentioned our site, Hellcat.org. I guess we, as a group, are strong enough to get people to listen to us. Below is the link to the story. I'm not sure if you need a password to read it but I wanted to pass it along.

Hot Hellcat may burn dealers

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I already heard about the fallout from dealers taking too many orders, especially Bob Frederick. I had an order with him that I cancelled and bought off a dealer's lot instead. He was polite and returned my deposit ASAP and this post isn't about him since I realize that there is a separate thread just for Bob Frederick.

I want to point out that Automotive News, which is a trade newspaper mainly for people in the car business, mentioned our site, Hellcat.org. I guess we, as a group, are strong enough to get people to listen to us. Below is the link to the story. I'm not sure if you need a password to read it but I wanted to pass it along.

Hot Hellcat may burn dealers
Thanks for sharing, it was posted before already :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.