SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to find out what if any hellcats are available for sale in my area? Seems everyone I inquire about although still showing on the dealer website has already been sold some time ago or is a sold order.

I'm specifically looking for a Pitch Black Auto with navigation, red/black seats and red belts. Will consider phantom black and other interior colors.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
148 Posts
On Dodge's web site you can search dealer inventory by zip code (can put in to just show hellcats). Will show in stock/inbound cars. Some of these are are already sold though.

Matt

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
77 Posts
Is there any way to find out what if any hellcats are available for sale in my area? Seems everyone I inquire about although still showing on the dealer website has already been sold some time ago or is a sold order.

I'm specifically looking for a Pitch Black Auto with navigation, red/black seats and red belts. Will consider phantom black and other interior colors.
you can pretty much ship a car anywhere for about $1k, don't limit your search if you want one quick.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been using the dodge site that's where I've inquired and come up short. I guess what I'm looking for is someone with inside info that can view inventory and see current info on availability. A dealer in my area and probably most areas isn't going to do a search for one of these for me because there's nothing in it for them since a dealer trade is highly unlikely. They'll be glad to take my money and order one though regardless as to whether they have allocation or not.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
if you want black they just called me locally...they have a black/black hc here in WI....i hear 10k adm though....doesnt mean you cant get them down to $5k

if your specially just looking in YOUR area your most likely never going to get one...or your going to pay $10k extra for it

id widen the search to 500 miles.....or get a plane ticket and go 1300 miles

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
no easy way, just that dodge site and make phone calls. I look for ones that show "on dealer lot" as I found most of those weren't sold orders yet....the "in transit" ones are often sold orders already.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I say my area I'm looking 500 miles out and if I go out that far or further I'm not going to pay an adm on top of shipping and/or travel expenses. Money is the root of all evil and the hellcat seems to have brought the devil of greed out in most dealers.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
just contact every # you can find...its not like it takes more than 30 minutes to email 100 dealers...i assume youve narrowed it down to 1 or 2 colors.....i only had like 40 to email for sublime A8

let them know your a buyer at msrp and to keep you on a list.....they are still calling me daily......ohhhh how i love to tell them i paid msrp and that they are immoral for asking an ADM

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
if you want black they just called me locally...they have a black/black hc here in WI....i hear 10k adm though....doesnt mean you cant get them down to $5k

if your specially just looking in YOUR area your most likely never going to get one...or your going to pay $10k extra for it

id widen the search to 500 miles.....or get a plane ticket and go 1300 miles
what part of wisconsin?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
Pitch black auto, zip code 44313. 2 black, one granite.
I know the one is available for sure, but they want 85k. Lol
Ounce..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
263 Posts
Right now, any Hellcat that is "available" on a dealers lot is not selling for MSRP....no matter what their web site is saying. :mad:

Dodge did a great job of policing this so it wouldn't happen the way it is. :confused::(

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
Right now, any Hellcat that is "available" on a dealers lot is not selling for MSRP....no matter what their web site is saying. :mad:

Dodge did a great job of policing this so it wouldn't happen the way it is. :confused::(
I'd clarify and say that MOST are not at MSRP....but there have been a couple members that found them on a lot at MSRP already, you never know until you make the phone call.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,029 Posts
I am looking for a white/red auto; fortunately, San Antonio has one. Unfortunately they want $10K over MSRP.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,280 Posts
There is a Jazz Blue one on eBay right now started at MSRP and no reserve and no high buy it now price may be a chance for someone to get a hard to find color for a few grand over?? If I wanted Jazz I would call the dealer and try to seal the deal. Only 1 day left!!
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321635455269

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.