SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New From AWE, Only at HHPRacing.com!

Unprecedented precision engineering tailored for the purveyors of big power. Trademark fitment and No CEL guarantees, construction and materials capable to withstand any caliber of violence, and a soundtrack that will shake the walls.

The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the ‘15+ Dodge Charger and Challenger.

Landing March 4th, 2020

Click here to learn more >> www.AWEatHHP.com

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
450 Posts
Nice! and affordable? Does the challenger get the crossover pipe back by the diff?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
No doubt, the video sounds good on revs. I wonder how much rasp that will make with a cat delete OR header$.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
an expansion chamber would be LOUD and rassssspy wide open throttle.
where is our driveby video guys????
coming at you and passing, as well as behind running away down the track!!!!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Just ordered the Track version for my 2019 Hellcat Challanger! Super excited, can not wait to shake things up a bit here northwest of "Hotlanta!" Didn't find this thread prior to pulling the trigger so missed out on the HCFORUM code, dang! My bad lol.
I have done a lot of research and listened to many different systems available, none had that deep old school sound I have been looking for until I found AWE. Thanks to my following Linda (Linda's Hellcat)! Plus I like that these systems are bolt on, plug and play basically not requiring a tune. Gonna be hard now waiting, checking email for the "shipped notification" while my system is being built! ;-)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,013 Posts
I think they announced on social media that all you need to put in the cart to see the discount

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,861 Posts
But it is noted that some part items are not included in their Memorial Day Sale.

This thread was posted when HHP was exclusive to selling the AWE exhaust and was first brought to the marketplace.

I can tell you not only is the sound great [email protected] brought his knowledge to AWE to have the Best exhaust mfg for our Hellcats.
If you have an aftermarket DSS AL 4 inch driveshaft the AWE exhaust is 3 inches which makes a better fit for it and is built just as well as all the other high end exhaust.

I think its always Best to call HHP

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
937 Posts
But it is noted that some part items are not included in their Memorial Day Sale.

This thread was posted when HHP was exclusive to selling the AWE exhaust and was first brought to the marketplace.

I can tell you not only is the sound great [email protected] brought his knowledge to AWE to have the Best exhaust mfg for our Hellcats.
If you have an aftermarket DSS AL 4 inch driveshaft the AWE exhaust is 3 inches which makes a better fit for it and is built just as well as all the other high end exhaust.

I think its always Best to call HHP

Thanks Linda I’ll try on Tuesday but I even tried with the HCFOURM discount code nothing seems to work. And I took the code from the add that said don’t forget the discount code. Oh well I loose I guess. John

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,861 Posts
John
I don't think you would be loosing.
I'm just not sure if this is part of the sale.
AWE would have to give its venders a sale break for them to pass it along.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Thank you for choosing AWE!
Thank you so much for the swag box, coffee mug, license plate holder, stickers, t-shirt and especially the sour apple blow-pop! Got to be a story behind the blow-pop? :unsure:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts