SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Corvette Z06/Z07 3LZ
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I am no longer in the market for a hellcat redeye and selling this never used BRAND NEW B Woody Velocity Plus Intake for redeye challengers and chargers. I purchased this B Woody velocity plus intake directly from B Woody about 2 months ago as I was planning on getting a redeye but I just purchased a different car. Literally opened the box today just to take pictures it's all in original boxes, packaging, and shrink-wrap.

Everything in the pictures including original packaging, intake, filter, clamps, dry charger wrap, heat shield, and all instructions and accessories are included. This is the BEST sounding CAI for hellcats hands down the whine is insane!!! My buddy had one on his hellcat and I fell in love so that's why I jumped the gun buying this my loss is your gain.

I am asking $350 plus shipping or local pickup... Brand new from B woody this is $440 plus shipping and a backorder wait time of about a month. Payment is accepted via PayPal or cash if in person. I am located in North Jersey. I have had multiple smooth transactions on this form over the past year and a half as buyer and seller so you have peace of mind dealing with me. Thanks y'all :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Corvette Z06/Z07 3LZ
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump...retail prices for this intake went up since New Years to $480 plus shipping so this is a steal now for anyone that wants some loud whine :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mopar, Ford...BWOODY or LMI...all personal preference. I love my BWOODY and this is a good deal...wish I had a Redeye on order😎. My HC is already setup. That's a long way to add a bump🤣

1 - 5 of 5 Posts