SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coworker just stopped by and told me he was picking up his wife's new minivan Saturday at Heritage CDJR in Owings Mills, MD. Pulled out his phone and showed me what they were pulling in the showroom....new B5 Charger Hellcat with Brass Monkey wheels.

So, it's there, give it a whirl if you like, just passing it on. My guess is that it will have a markup though. Big dealer, plus Owings Mills is where a lot of Ravens players live near because their team facility is there.

New 2015 Dodge Charger B5 Blue Pearl Coat For Sale in Owings Mills MD VIN 2C3CDXL98FH784831

Reactions: tsc and Vinnerman

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
caren always thought the Brass Monkey wouldn't look good on B5 and probably still doesn't. I always thought it would and love how it looks!

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
I just can not get pass the 4 doors. :confused:

Reactions: 440 Superbee

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
I just can not get pass the 4 doors. :confused:
I was the same way when the Charger came back in the 2000s.. My first thought was 'there are two more doors than what should be on this car.' I still feel that way, to a point.. However...

It's never going to change. Like it or not the Charger is a great selling car for FCA and a lot of potential or even current owners of a Charger don't even know about the original. A lot of them probably weren't even born then (I know of them obviously but wasn't born until 1980). They're not going to kill a good selling sedan to please the minority. Of course there are those that may argue they should have used another name for the car from the beginning, which I can agree with... But it's too late now.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Car looks really nice,,, Whats weird is my tires never came with the red lines, I know, Im strange
My tires (all season) have a yellow line on the outside, but only on the rear. The front has a smaller yellow and blue line, further in on the tread.. Very strange.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't like the brass monkey's at all.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
119 Posts
Coworker just stopped by and told me he was picking up his wife's new minivan Saturday at Heritage CDJR in Owings Mills, MD. Pulled out his phone and showed me what they were pulling in the showroom....new B5 Charger Hellcat with Brass Monkey wheels.

So, it's there, give it a whirl if you like, just passing it on. My guess is that it will have a markup though. Big dealer, plus Owings Mills is where a lot of Ravens players live near because their team facility is there.

New 2015 Dodge Charger B5 Blue Pearl Coat For Sale in Owings Mills MD VIN 2C3CDXL98FH784831
Black on Black Laguna Nav sunroof & Brass Monkeys on the ground at Ziegler in Schaumburg, Illinois as of today. Said 10k over MSRP.....said no thanks!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,086 Posts
That Hellcat was sold yesterday and it was marked up.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts
I am surfing Autotrader by the hour trying to see if someone comes up with one I would want...that isn't sold!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.