SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone at work let me know there was a B5 Blue Hellcat Challenger at a dealer somewhat close to work. So I went on a field trip at lunch and sure enough it's there... Sold, of course. It's a beauty. Can't wait for the Charger to show up so I don't have to miss the color any more.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Someone at work let me know there was a B5 Blue Hellcat Challenger at a dealer somewhat close to work. So I went on a field trip at lunch and sure enough it's there... Sold, of course. It's a beauty. Can't wait for the Charger to show up so I don't have to miss the color any more.
Beautiful

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Wow what a car.
Doc, you're a trip. You've had yours for nearly 2-weeks or more. Lol

tsc - It is a beautiful car and looks awesome. Really do love that color. Thanks for sharing the rare B5 Blue Challenger pics.

Why do they even bother parking it in the show room if its sold and the owner will come pick it up and they will have to drive it right back out to the parking lot? Lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,682 Posts
Me either,, lol.. how's the restrictor plate going for the blow off valve..
It's made. Can't do anything up here yet due to cold and salt I'm thinking April or May

Bet that car will have more miles than mine. My first payment is coming due and I can't even drive it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doc, you're a trip. You've had yours for nearly 2-weeks or more. Lol

tsc - It is a beautiful car and looks awesome. Really do love that color. Thanks for sharing the rare B5 Blue Challenger pics.

Why do they even bother parking it in the show room if its sold and the owner will come pick it up and they will have to drive it right back out to the parking lot? Lol
My guess is maybe the owner won't be picking it up for a while and would rather it sit in the showroom than outside in the nasty weather. It was -19 this morning and there is snow, salt and ice everywhere. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
when, or how, was it an option to order B5 blue? Especially "x" amount of months ago. I don't ever recall seeing the B5 available while "building" ones own car on the Dodge site. It's like all the sudden folks are showing off their B5's. Wow, I totally missed the boat on that one.

The B5 is an awesome color. Sort looks like "The Tick" color blue. How sweet would that have been? I wonder what my theme would have been if I would have gotten B5 blue? SPOON!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
when, or how, was it an option to order B5 blue? Especially "x" amount of months ago. I don't ever recall seeing the B5 available while "building" ones own car on the Dodge site. It's like all the sudden folks are showing off their B5's. Wow, I totally missed the boat on that one.

The B5 is an awesome color. Sort looks like "The Tick" color blue. How sweet would that have been? I wonder what my theme would have been if I would have gotten B5 blue? SPOON!!
B5 orders opened in the US on 1/12 for Challenger I believe.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tsc,, are you taking your wife by to see the color,,, doc,I think I'm on my third payment, and still in the garage
Probably not... She saw the color for over 4 years on my 2010 Challenger.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
292 Posts
Yeah...saw it siting at Dave Dennis on Friday, beautiful color. Guy ordered it the same day (1/14/15) that my order was put in at Dave Dennis but mine is Jazz Blue and an auto.

Reactions: hellcat1
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.