SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Bad review...or bad comments even?

4K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  HUNTER 
#1 ·
I've certainly purchased items site unseen before, but never anything close to a car!

I was skeptical at first but the reviews are outstanding. I, as many of you probably have, watched almost every video review and read everything I can find. I'm realizing now that I don't think I've seen or read one negative comment about either Hellcat!

Is it really going to be as great as they say? Anyone read ANYTHING negative at all yet?

#2 ·
I've certainly purchased items site unseen before, but never anything close to a car!

I was skeptical at first but the reviews are outstanding. I, as many of you probably have, watched almost every video review and read everything I can find. I'm realizing now that I don't think I've seen or read one negative comment about either Hellcat!

Is it really going to be as great as they say? Anyone read ANYTHING negative at all yet?
Only haters or trolls will hate on another car manufacturer or a persons car. Hellcat has been center of attention for a while. Good vibes man

#5 ·
I'm realizing now that I don't think I've seen or read one negative comment about either Hellcat!

The Hellcat is as good as the reviews make it sound!

#6 ·
I can you tell you this in 1970 Plymouth came out with the Hemi Cuda, and its was in all the magazines and was big news. The Hellcat is the closes thing to that kind of news story since the 70 Hemi Cuda for Chrysler. If it follows the value of the factory Hemi Cuda we will all be smilling

#7 ·

Not only did I buy my Cat based upon videos, magazines and other media, I also bought mine over the phone from a dealer 2,800 miles away so I never even saw my Cat before I stroked the check.

I can honestly say that the car is everything I exp and a lot more

#8 ·
Sorry hit the button to soon. It is everything I expected and a lot more. It is worth every penny and although the factory made the buying experience a joke, this car isn't. I've owned over 50 cars so far and this one is the best yet. I have been in the car business for over 20 years in various roles so I'm surrounded by cars all day and have my choice on what to drive and I'm driving the right car

#11 ·
I've seen reviewers drive cars and talk about them and never crack a smile. But I've never seen a reviewer drive a Hellcat without a big grin at some point.
One admitted that his own car was a Camaro. You could tell that he really didn't want to like the Dodge. When he got into the throttle though, it was "OMG!" and he was grinning from ear to ear. It turned out to be a really good endorsement.

#12 ·
Ive said this before.
My 392 T/A makes me smile every time I drive it.
My Hellcat made me GIGGLE like an idiot every time I drove it.
counting the days until I can once again own one .

#15 ·
I just fired it up and drove a mile this morning. It sounds, drives and runs so damn good it sure made me smile large. First time I have it on the road with me since it’s birth this week. I enjoyed the hell out of driving it about 150 miles myself yesterday morning.

Great old thread. Good to be on it.

#16 ·
Wow. 4+ yr old thread lol.
Ordered mine without ever driving one. Pretty much reputation based purchase. Had a 2015 SRT at the time. Figured same car, more power, people were raving. Turns out thats exactly what it is.

Reactions: Lightning00va
#18 ·
Wow. 4+ yr old thread lol.
Ordered mine without ever driving one. Pretty much reputation based purchase. Had a 2015 SRT at the time. Figured same car, more power, people were raving. Turns out thats exactly what it is.
Dang it! Spider sense failed.
sigh................................

#17 ·
I bought my 200 mile used HC Challenger over the phone, rode a train all nite to dealer. They came and picked me up and took me to breakfast, and then for a dealership tour. The sales woman and F& I woman were very courteous and helpful, not to mention HOT! All and all, a top grade dealership experience.
And the car, most fun per dollar I’ve had in a long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.