SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I feel the same... Than I remind my self I have insurance for more than I paid... The car is worth enjoying!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
182 Posts
I got my cat in 2015 and have over 100K miles on it now. I spend at least 75 nights a year in hotels. I try to park in view of my room but it’s better in view of the lobby because I sleep like a rock. Knock on wood, never an issue. I guess I treat it like any car. Lock the doors and don’t leave good stuff in plain sight.
Plenty of other things to worry about than someone wanting your cat. I assume it’s insured?🤔
Hope you have a pleasant trip. The best car to travel in once you stop worrying about it.😁
I do the same. I drive mine everywhere, park it wherever there’s a spot and sleep like a baby. My car is fully insured and it’s also replaceable. If someone wants it more than me, they’ll get it. A tilt back takes mere seconds and cars are hoisted onto the deck in broad daylight every day without anyone raising so much as an eyebrow ……..

21 - 22 of 22 Posts