SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Great turnout everyone definitely gotta plan another meet !!! We should plan a meetup location somewhere conveniently located for everyone then cruise down highway 1 to a restaurant destination. I’d be hellcat chaos taking over the freeway I can already see it 🤣🤣 👌🏻

· Registered
51 Posts
I’m thinking right off 580 here : 👇🏼
(it’s a good destination for everyone since it’s the center of the Bay Area)
(Shopping center/ Marshall’s parking)

DATE: NOV 7th Saturday 2020
5795 Christie Ave
Emeryville, CA 94608
United States

PLEASE BE AT MEETUP LOCATION ON TIME 10:30am (leave by 10:45am)

Destination: TBD ???
Date can be changed let’s talk and see what’s best for everyone 👌🏻

· Registered
143 Posts
The guy with the Redeye that was there, I remember him saying that his Automatic was different than the Hellcat's.. I did some digging and it isn't, looks like it's an identical ZF 8HP90. I was hoping that was true and that it was a little more stout than the Hellcat's.

· Registered
143 Posts
Yeah the 8HP90 and the 8HP95 both have the same HP and Torque rating. But the 8HP95 is the 2 Gen I wonder if the 2nd Gen is more efficient of something.
I'm showing the 8HP95 to only be in the Durango Hellcat at the moment (2021) and the rest of the flock still using the 8HP90. Guessing it's a specific update for that SUV.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.