SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye, 2016 Challenger R/T
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a narrow body 2020 redeye and wanted to know if I could use beadlock wheels without driveshaft or brace upgrades. I’ve heard others say redeyes can use beadlocks stock without issue is that true? Or am I better off getting non beadlock wheels? Also if anyone knows a good place to purchase them it’d be appreciated also.

thank you!

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Charger Daytona Widebody
54 Posts
Driveshaft is a good idea if you will be tracking the car with sticky tires regardless of wheel choice. Diff brace definitely helps prevent wheel hop.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
567 Posts
Hey everyone,

I have a narrow body 2020 redeye and wanted to know if I could use beadlock wheels without driveshaft or brace upgrades. I’ve heard others say redeyes can use beadlocks stock without issue is that true? Or am I better off getting non beadlock wheels? Also if anyone knows a good place to purchase them it’d be appreciated also.

thank you!
With out beadlock they will rotate some on the rim. I wonder how much extra weight the beadlock is compared to a non beadlock?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts