SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 231 Posts

·
Bone Stock
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Update: thread is unlocked and I have taken care of the requirements to be able to sell the braces on the forum. I'll be posting pics once the first batch is ready and then begin taking payments from those on the list. I have also placed orders to have another 50 fabricated so a total of 75 are being made.

Thanks for the interest and support.

·
Administrator
7,546 Posts
If you don't have issues with shipping to Canada. I would like make it on the list.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
hey guys, I have one of the pre production pieces on my car... it is a great quality piece, very easy to install... I have seen zero wheel hop of any kind with it, using a few different style and compound of tires... that includes street an track use... I will even go as far as saying it cut down the audible 3.09 gear "whine" a lot of us get... attached are pics of my friends car with a broken diff... and my diff with the brace installed....same power levels, same day, same track...

ouch....

20170510_140349.jpg

with brace...

20170510_143749.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Take my money!
No problem, please PM me address and I can check on actual shipping charges. Thanks
Update: thread is unlocked and I have taken care of the requirements to be able to sell the braces on the forum. I'll be posting pics once the first batch is ready and then begin taking payments from those on the list. I have also placed orders to have another 50 fabricated so a total of 75 are being made. I will be making and posting an installation video on Youtube in the next week or so.

Thanks for the interest and support.

354 Posts
As mentioned earlier, I have worked with the Hellcat.org forum to attain vendor status. The name chosen is Per4Mance Development.

While I am hopeful that this will not cause too much confusion, I will be migrating all differential brace activities under this user name. If your user name is on the list for the first 25 braces, please look for a PM from Per4Mance Development with ordering details. Also, based on the positive report over the weekend from Stellas HC, I felt comfortable to increase Batch 2 to a total of 75 braces. We are targeting those to be manufactured and powdercoated NLT than June 10th. Feel free to PM me at Per4Mance Development to get in on Batch 2. By mid-to-late June, I plan to have sufficient operating inventory for regular orders.

Thank you again for your interest and support...its been fantastic!

Mo-Par!

354 Posts
This is a pretty straight forward install? Do you supply the bolts also?
Yes and Yes - it is a kit. It includes several components: the brace, locator tab, nylon buttress, rubber isolation material, all needed bolts, nut and lock washers and small use tube of either blue or green Loctite. All steel components are either powdercoated or zinc treated. I will post a YouTube video soon.

41 - 60 of 231 Posts