SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon HC family!
I am shopping around for a CF hood for my 2018 and the three companies I see are Amerihood, Carbon Creations & Anderson Composites. Does anyone happen to have one of their brand carbon fiber hoods on their own car? If so, could you explain your install process and possibly photos for the fitment and look on the car? I’m trying to see which is the best company to go with. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
185 Posts
Although my car is a Challenger,I have several pieces from Anderson composites.

With put a doubt,the fit and finish of their parts have been spot on.

Just put their hood on my car 2 days ago.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
185 Posts
Have Anderson’s grill,and tail light surround,and tail as well.
All gorgeous pieces.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow that looks really good! I ordered a carbon fiber rear diffuser and snorkels from Carmarka so I’m waiting to see how they are in person. A lot of guys I’ve seen on YouTube that have ordered through them have said their quality is amazing, only downfall is the shipping with it taking 3-4 weeks to arrive.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
564 Posts
Abaza carbon is another vendor, however pictures on their hoods don't show very good clearances.......hoods always need adjustment and sometimes it is never really right.....got a custom cf hood designed for another vehicle years ago and it was something that bugged me about their finishing and edging.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
271 Posts
VIS Racing also makes a carbon Charger Hellcat hood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts